Subservices button for Premiere sport portal

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
I have a TM-9100 and I know that the subservices button (for selecting different games on Premiere Sport Portal) is the red button, I've used it before. But lately, when I go to that channel, for example last night to watch footy, the red button didn't do anything. The portal page showed that there was about 9 different games on but the subservices button wouldn't do anything.

Anyone any idea why this is? I'm reluctant to flash a new image because of all the setup but if I have to I will.

Thank!

Hiya,
We use the Green button on DM's, so you could try this.
Also, on the DM's you can make some configuration changes to the remote for certain functions. Have you changed anything recently on yours?

Yes I know the green button is used for the same function on the dreamboxes but this button is for Addons, Softcams, Configs, Plugins, Games...etc etc.

I'll have a look at the key setup, I'm sure I haven't altered anything.

Thanks anyway.

DEvil fish i had same problem last night with Itgate! i checked on dreambox at the same time and the green button was doing nothing either :-(

I've got a tm9100 and the green button works for me on Premiere??

What image are you using?

Crazy

Can't remember m8, I think it's UR beta 9.

It has worked in the past, just not last night. Maybe a bug in the image.

Oh well, I'll boot iBoot on and try some other images.

I'm running on an old Juliet (5 I think?) image - it works so I'm leaving it alone for now! lol

Crazy

well just iboot glen but remember a lot of the newer images have a different kernel base so u might get a few random weird things happening lol

Back