Subscribed Members Area

eazi

Inactive User
Reaction score
It would be good to have an area for members who choose to subscribe.

We could then make some ftp servers / downloads etc available to subscribing members.

It would be good to have an area for members who choose to subscribe.

We could then make some ftp servers / downloads etc available to subscribing members.

Disagree m8
Many members donate a lot more to the forum than cash could.

Disagree m8
Many members donate a lot more to the forum than cash could.

Agree there :)

Soon as you start taking money, people think they have a right.... and start to demand.

the suggestion will be looked at :) and discussed,see what happens ;)

maybe eva could then get the sex change he been on about.............

oops........

i know im gonna get into sh!t for that one lol

couldnt resist :proud:

well it definitely aint gonna be Herbert, whatever it is, i hate that name!

why don't we have suggestions on it! ;)

Where i come from, thats a rock hard name, literally, it translates as rock, whereas

'mair yh inge'

translates roughly as 'slightly limp wristed sausage jockey'

lol

Wow, that went off track quickly :)

Its merely a suggestion as it seems to work really well on another forum that many of us are members of

if there was to be another area, personally i would prefer the idea of a VIP area where you got chosen on contribution to the forum, rather than something you paid for?

if there was to be another area, personally i would prefer the idea of a VIP area where you got chosen on contribution to the forum, rather than something you paid for?

well thats you out all you do is sit in shout box bloody mods think they can have everything

Wish i had of thought of that.

Back