Stuck on tune

Dhoom2

Inactive User
Reaction score
Stuck on ntl

i am in ntl pure i got proble with my box di4010. it stuck on ntl and it flshing with er11 and 12 when i press up and down for few second then it come to 0. cant get any channels

Last edited by a moderator:
have you checked th em for a signal level m8 if it,s going from tune to ch0 probley no signal

thank you for u reply i dont now how to check singal but i have checked the singal by using sammy box that it working but 4010 box is stuck on tune and 0.

i am in ntl pure i got proble with my box di4010. it stuck on tune and when i press up and down for few second then it come to 0. cant get any channels
Did this box previously work at your house? For a 4010 to find the net i.d automatically it needs to be showing *****. Check the engineers menu to see what it is showing as the net i.d, if it is wrong pull the red jumper for a couple of secs and try again.

Chookey

sound like the box aint been used for a while........... just leave the box do its thing and update..... i had this a few times and just left it on..... made a cuppa and all was well...... : multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :

When I had this problem I made a very short patch lead and plugged the box in as close to the box outside I could. It was about 2 ft long. Connected the lead, plugged in the power and waited. 10 seconds later it was sorted then just took it back in and wired it up normally.

Sounds like to me mate the front simm ant seated right or its the female plug where the male from the coax go's in is not conected to the board.

I had one that did this and it was the plug that the coax feed go's in at the back, i had to take the metal box out and resolder the female back to the mothor board in the metal box that you put the feed into, worked spot on after and is working now with no problems.

Did have to put 2 washers both sides on the female at the back just in case the female moved and bost the solder when you put the male feed in

May help

i left 1 week up but it still on 0 and ntl nothing is change.

i left 1 week up but it still on 0 and ntl nothing is change.

Did you try plugging it straight into the feed coming in the house, it worked for me 1st time within 10 seconds. Worth a try

chech the net id mate make sure its right no signal causes these errors

Back