stuck in tune no 33 volts, diagram needed

napazdak

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I have p*ce 4001 in pure area, stuck in tune.

I have followed Dalmations tutorial and have replaced the obvious capacitors but still stuck in TUNE mode.

I am missing 33 volts in the circuit board.

Does any one have circuit diagram of the psu so I can trace it back and find which component has caused it?

I have the correct volatges for 5v and 12v.

For some reason I can not access the download section, it says I have insufficient prviallges etc., so i can not downloads twobeecans tutorial. I have heard he has done a tutorial on this topic too.

Any ideas guys, I don't want to give it up yet.

Thx

desolder the 33v pin on the tuner then do a quick backtrack on the rail - there are a few smd caps on there that can go s/c. I wouldn't jmp straight to the PSU before checking the rail unclamped.

Hi
Thanks for the diagram.
I can now confirm that 33 volt is being generated but between there and the tuner it somehow gets broken/lost/damaged by a component.

I could not follow from either diagram or circuit board any more.

Would be very grateful if some one would tell me which components to check for possible 33v signal damage, on the way to tuner.

Many thanks in advance.
:Cheers:

Hi
Thanks for the diagram.
I can now confirm that 33 volt is being generated but between there and the tuner it somehow gets broken/lost/damaged by a component.

I could not follow from either diagram or circuit board any more.

Would be very grateful if some one would tell me which components to check for possible 33v signal damage, on the way to tuner.

Many thanks in advance.
:Cheers:
The 33v enters both tuners. I have found before when it is only present on one. Not professional but I linked one to the other with no bad consequences.
You need to use the diagram I sent and work through it methodically.

Do some checks and report back mate.

Chookey

Hi chookey
many thanks for your reply.

I can not use the giagram at all. Don't know what to do.

Will appecaite a few ponits of guidence please.
Cheers.:banana::BLOBBY:

Back