Streaming football over the internet - Premier league etc.

smithy69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have noticed that the IPTV forums don't seem to be very active at all anymore so thought I would post in here to get the word out there for the new footy season!

Basically its possible now to use streaming services from other countries to watch our beloved premier league and other games etc.

Over the past few years I have been creating guides to show people how to do this for free. Anyway it's worth checking out if your thinking about what's going on with satellite at the moment etc. (HD down and all that business)

A couple of the websites I have made for everyone to use are below.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Premier League Pass is from New Zealand and is just Premiership, but the best quality (4meg HD streams)

Bein sports is the new AlJazeera Sports and they show literally everything you can imagine. (2.4meg streams)

Have a look anyway and if you need any help just let me know :) You can PM me on here or your best bet is to use the contact form on the website :)

The thing with it is...

No one really knows it as IPTV.

they are either android, or streaming TV.

I think people just walk past it so to speak :(

I think it needs rebranding and also rethinking...

Ideas @smithy69, always open to suggestions matey!

Mick

Last edited:
I have added a Link to the IPTV sections at the top of the forums, I will also add a notice.

I think what might be nice is a what is IPTV post that I can refer members to when they hit the IPTV forums (sub forums)?

Regards
Mick

There was an initial flury with the EPL via AlJ + DNS setup.

Interest died off when AlJ stopped allowing OverPlay and other publically available DNS +/- VPN setups, despite other providors becoming known - once bitten, twice shy?

Anyway, ideally, it's the sort of info we need to have on DW rather than send people to another site - albeit one run by a member.

I think the lack of knowledge on the MAG boxes, especially the 250, is part of the problem of attracting new members to the section.

@Mick I'll have a think about how some areas might be consolidated and/or renamed.

@Mick I'll have a think about how some areas might be consolidated and/or renamed.

I would appreciate that mate...

And suggestions from any members regarding the IPTV sections!

Maybe look at some similar places and see what works!

Cheers

Back