Streaming avi,divx movies to Dreambox

It depends how you've got the .bat file set up:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

The %1 bit is the input file you drag in. This should give the full path (e.g. c:\myvids\video.avi). The key bit for the output is %~n1.ts. What this does is strip out the leading path names from the input filename. It also removes the extension (.avi) and replaces it with .ts. So overall you can drag a file from anywhere and the resulting output file will be put in c:\db\hdd\movie. This is the only bit you'll need to change to match your shared folder.

It depends how you've got the .bat file set up:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

The %1 bit is the input file you drag in. This should give the full path (e.g. c:\myvids\video.avi). The key bit for the output is %~n1.ts. What this does is strip out the leading path names from the input filename. It also removes the extension (.avi) and replaces it with .ts. So overall you can drag a file from anywhere and the resulting output file will be put in c:\db\hdd\movie. This is the only bit you'll need to change to match your shared folder.

thats it m8 just chance them settings and its fine , will have to try at home now , thanks

Horizontal hold

I had this all working fairly perfectly when transmitting to my 32" CRT TV.
However I bought a new LCD TV 40" and all I get is the horizontal hold gone awry. So loads of lines at about 15 degree angle on the screen. Both TVs support pretty much all resolution formats so I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I need to change to resolve this?

Thanks,
M

I had this all working fairly perfectly when transmitting to my 32" CRT TV.
However I bought a new LCD TV 40" and all I get is the horizontal hold gone awry. So loads of lines at about 15 degree angle on the screen. Both TVs support pretty much all resolution formats so I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I need to change to resolve this?

Thanks,
M

have u got the rate set to fps=25

Yes.
Would trying different frame rates be a possible solution maybe?

/M

I've just discovered this thread, and set this up with by DM600 - it works a dream!

I have one small query - is it possible to queue conversions? My machine is converting at slightly faster than 1X speed. I would love to be able to queue a bunch of files to convert overnight.

Back