strange problem with tomb raider legend

harveybham

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there, iv been using swap magic for about 1 year now and am fairly confiedent with it. i recently downloaded tomb raider legend on the ps2 format i then used win rar to grab the iso and place it on my dektop, i then used dvd dycrter to burn it at a speed of 4x which i always use. the game worked in the ps2 it stopped a few times but hey it worked , now i place the game in the ps2 and it takes ages for it to load up and i mean ages ! when i first tried it , it took less then a minute to load but now i can have a coffee and still it will be loading up, what is the problem here ?? the media that i use has worked fine with me before i have been playing pro evo 5 on it for ages and it still works perfect . can any one advice me on what to do ?? does this game need a patch to work with swap magic or does it need to be rebuild . i would love to hear if any of you got this working perfect please post me your comments as i want to continue playing the game

cheers

playing at the moment,ps2 chipped with the messiah chip with no problems,you could try burning another copy and see how that goes.

hmmmmmmm i would have said something do with the laser..but you say pro evo 5 stlil works perfect..pos its your media.. some cheap disk dont like being burn't to the end ..how big is the iso..?

iso is 3.97gb so quite not big enough to rebuild. iv made many copies they work and then stop next time, i just made a copy burnt it at 6x works now but we'll see later on i'll keep you lot posted

thats the problem with swap magic have to burn very carefully chipped ps2 work fine no problems . mate i see you live in midlands any idea on how much to chip slimline ps2 for ?? got any good contacts

lollzz no idea lads why its working perfect now maybe because i told world of digital about it and it finally thought its time to work now lolz, well thankz lads anyway it works now perfect

you are never gonan believe this! its stopped again ! the game loads up but at the start its stuttering a lot i mean a lot! 7 hours ago it was fine but since then its a goner , what could it be

User good quality Ritek G05 media m8 - and burn slow - X4 maximum, but your laser might be a bit off, so try X1 and see hwo it goes.
My old Messiah chipped V3 will only play copies now that are on Ritek media and cut at X4.

Back