Stop Now! (Or face jail lol)

My fault for not using VPN all the time,

I've put my box away now matey...

They would still have my paypal email wether i used my vpn or not....

Question is do they have mi ip addy...........(i'm assuming they have) if they got hold of the servers.

No Bob that's exactly what their trying to get you in, fear mode, Vpn and act thick.

I had this email...i'm not worried now..nor am in lancashire

Original message --------From: ccuenforcement <[email protected]>Date: 14/12/2020 10:46 (GMT+00:00)To: ccuenforcement <[email protected]>Subject: Unlawful Media Streaming *OFFICIAL EMAIL FROM LANCASHIRE CONSTABULARY*

Lancashire Constabulary
Saunders Lane
Hutton
Preston
PR4 5SA
Email: [email protected]
www.lancashire.police.uk
Non-Emergency Tel:101​
R.E. UNLAWFUL MEDIA STREAMING

This email is intended as notification that Lancashire’s Economic Crime Unit and Lancashire Cyber Crime Unit Cyber Crime Unit are aware of your households use of an illegal TV streaming service, namely through a provider known as ‘IPTV’.

By providing this illegal service, the operators of IPTV have committed criminal offences contrary to the Serious Crime Act, the Proceeds of Crime Act and the Copyright Designs and Patents Act, these are serious offences which carry a maximum sentence of 14 years’ imprisonment.

Persons whom subscribe to services like the service provided by IPTV also commit a criminal offence contrary to s.11 of the Fraud Act which carries a maximum sentence of up to five years imprisonment, and/or a fine, and consequently results in a criminal record.

We are aware that you/members of your household have been subscribing to this illegal service. We were able to identify this through the email address associated to the IPTV account.

This email is NOT notification of current Police action or the beginning of an investigation against you. Neither is it the commencement of legal proceedings or a criminal prosecution against you at this time. This email is a formal cease and desist notice, requiring you to cease the streaming of this illegal service which has constituted an offence. However, subscribers shall be monitored and the police reserve the right to proceed to investigation and prosecution should you ignore the contents of this email.

If this type of unlawful activity continues then you will receive no further warnings before criminal enforcement is taken. This email should therefore not be read as precluding enforcement if you fail to heed this cease and desist email. The fact that this email was sent to you could also be cited in future criminal proceedings.

Lancashire Cyber Crime Unit- Lancashire Constabulary

Cyber Crime Unit
Lancashire Constabulary
Saunders Lane
PR4 5SA
cid%3Acom_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_2_36_RAW_1607963788859
cid%3Acom_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_2_37_RAW_1607963788860
cid%3Acom_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_2_38_RAW_1607963788861
********************************************************************************************

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments, without retaining a copy.
Lancashire Constabulary monitors its emails, and you are advised that any e-mail you send may be subject to monitoring.
This e-mail has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
********************************************************************************************

The thing is, they are already blocking certain servers via IP addresses especially on a match day but that's failing with VPN so what have they left ?.

It's like texting every 18-25 year old ,
If you're caught using cocaine while on a night out you will face up to 5 years in jail.

When they are failing and there are as many dealing as using then their last resort is

FEAR

The emails asking you to stop, and like you said your not even in Lancashire. Thats were the guy got nicked back in June.
VPN says here's 2 fingers trace that

I would just make sure you use a VPN when connected to any unofficial streaming services and you should be fine imo.
They have your email address from the busted provider.

so bob just out of interest, if they busted this guy and say you bought a service off him has you service stopped ?. He was done in June

So they have emails !

If you have been clever enough the email wont link directly to you.

Now if they have payment details then thats another matter.

so bob just out of interest, if they busted this guy and say you bought a service off him has you service stopped ?. He was done in June
I had a month off him and went to someone else...
So they have emails !

If you have been clever enough the email wont link directly to you.

Now if they have payment details then thats another matter.
I wasn't clever enough.

Guess i could put a vpn router back on when i move next year...hopefully.

At the end of the day , if they are a paid server they will have been paid at some point therefor your payment details are held. Once this server or whichever server is shut down and the guy is arrested they will contact each person via a letter just to slap your wrist and ask you to kindly stop. Lots are moving over to bitcoin payment add that with a VPN and it becomes a whole new ball game of cat n mouse. Just stick a VPN on and you will be fine,

Can someone answer this question as its been bothering me.

How is SKY still managing to block the IPTV stream but all other providers, i.e. BT, Vermin, and all the rest all work. Its only happening when a big English football game is on.
Hope i explained this right as i know that all providers are now working fine without VPN but the only one they cant bypass is SKY

Back