stone chips on windscreen

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've a couple of stone chips on the windscreen annoyingly on my side. Has anyone used the self repair kits and do they work ?

I've a couple of stone chips on the windscreen annoyingly on my side. Has anyone used the self repair kits and do they work ?

Have you not thought about getting a windscreen firm in?. It is a free service through your car insurance dealer and you don't loose your no claims?. Check your policy first though???.

I would agree with migg. I had my done couple of months ago and it was free through the car insurance dealer. As migg said check your policy first, different insurancer have different policy so you do have to check carefully.

I'll have to look as it's a brand new policy we changed to a week back

i have used one a few years ago ,worked great just needed the plunger modifiying slightly to hold more injection pressure for the resin ,actully worked better than the one auto glass did ,did end u with a free windscreen from them though as i found out that if there repair fails and the repair gets larger (flick windscreen from inside a few times with finger ) they have to replace windscreen F.O.C

Back