Stock Levels

yeah great news m8 :) got there in the end m8 ,now get it set up lol

Thanks lads...yeh im gonna have a cold shower to wake me up first (cant believe I woke up at 10am just to phone game, but it Paid off in the end) then im gonna plug the little baby in!

I also purchased an extra controller/remote thing.. and RED STEEL! came to about £255 or something in the end, i just paid on credit card..I'll be paying that off for the next 3 years now! LOL

Good luck with your console paul you have it before me mine is due to be with me on Tuesday.

Enjoy for everyone else who wants one rumors are rife that new consoles will be out next at a few stores like HMV etc: big crow

see link below after using currency convertor its only 165.

[ame]http://www.amazon.de/Nintendo-Wii-Konsole-Sports-Bundle/dp/B0009PRCNE/sr=8-1/qid=1168825011/ref=pd_ka_1/028-6509028-4778115?ie=UTF8&s=videogames[/ame]

i ordered one from amazon.de last week, friday, i think, i will report back once it turns up if it does.

Everyone who wants a wii stay alert as there are strong rumors Curry, Dixon's and PcWorld will have sto: shocked2 ck in the next few days so keep checking.

wii in stock

hi i got a wii yesterday from woolworths, they are getting them in in small quantities but if you ring your local store they will take your no and put u on their list!!! i rang yesterday mornin and they were getting 4 in and had 30 people on the list so i gave the lady a sob story and she put me to the top!!! rang me back and i collected that day i even got wii and red steal for £199 bargain!!!! all i can say is dont give up its well worth it im struggleing to see the keyboard through lack of sleep last night. oah try small stores not super stores. good luck!

Anyone near Hamilton, gat yourself into Woolies now, they had delivery last night. I just bought one 10 mins ago.

are gamestation the only ones who are listing as my mate in Newcastle wants one

Possibility is that game may release stock again tomorrow as they have been doing so for the past 2 days. Also Pcworld currys and dixons may do so sometime soon.

Do you know of any others Shaun1.

Last edited:
thanks shaun

i have apparently been successful at gamestation

they did the box with sport, sport +1,+2 and +3 offers

i opted for the +1 at 209 had to pay postage though

i have now cancelled my order at amazon.de so i hope that gamestation actually deliver.

si

Back