Still waiting for parcels after royal mail strikes

quick_silver

Member ++
Reaction score
Just wondering if people are still waiting for parcels through the post. Got a parcel posted to me on the 1st day of the strike 5th oct and still waiting for it to arrive .

it might help if people say what area there in as some strikes lasted longer then others

Last edited:
im still waiting on one parcel that was 'meant' to have been posted on the 12th october

all my other mail has arrived ok tho

i ordered psp battery on 8th october
just got here today.
im still waiting on another one

i am waiting on some letters sent on the 14th, thankfully there has been no change in service - they still aint arrived...

Still waiting for a product from TMC, ordered end of sept, still waiting here in east end:(

I posted a parcel on the thursday the strike finished to Australia and it got there the wednesday after, couldnt have been happier.

was talking to a postman today he told me that they havent started to do the back log
they want overtime to do it and the po wont pay
so looks like we r fooked
and i am pissed off am waiting for over £150 worth of parts for my spitty
what a fookin arse

:grrrr:still waiting for 2 parcels supposedly posted 5th and 10th of oct,£150s worth!!!!!

I had something i bought from eBay posted on 12th Sept and didn't arrive until 12th Oct - 1 whole bloody month!
Im pretty sure 12 september was pre-strike? If that's so, I'd prepare myself for a longg wait :grayyawn:

well i bought an item on the 3rd day before the strike.

allegedly one of them stupid red cards was posted telling me to pick it up. with it being special delivery aswell they only kept it for a week and now its posted back to the seller. now i gotta fill out a p fifty something or other to claim back the postage

a***holes

uncle is a postie, told me forget parcels, theres a big backlog, they only posting what they deem to be important first!

Mine Beatles Blue LP, posted 15th Oct arrived yesterday - 1st Class postage, yeah right!!!!!

im waiting on a radio controlled helicopter posted from dealextreme.com, in hong kong, on the 30th of september. afaik its in the uk now....hopefully i wont have to wait much longer

Back