Still no AU fix for REPLAY PVR?

s_mit

Inactive User
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking my poor little replay box is never gonna be able to AU again?

Any help appreciated:arrrr:

this does not work says good after upload but when you reboot displays ERR 0

edogg

Yes same here edog. one good thing is there has not been any key rolls recently ;-)

Yes same here edog. one good thing is there has not been any key rolls recently ;-)

Our problem is sunshine got p!ssed of by people slagging him off about the lite fix failing because of the expiry date thing I personally have thanked him for his efforts and so have many other people on other sites but he chooses not to do any more because of a few sh~t heads who have no idea and contribute nothing to our scene they just want free TV NOW!!!!!!

edogg

That is a shame and thanks for enlightening us all on that Edogg. I'm not that clever to work out how to find and alter the key method. I like my replay pvr and will keep inputting the keys manually.

Does the update work on TCB toolbar? I'm trying to upgrade mine using the 5.20 client but keep getting a connection error, when I try to force it it tells me my bootloader is out of date I select the option to upgrade but it just hangs on connecting. Any ideas please.

the fix on her doesn't work if you get to download on reboot you get ERR0

edogg

There is a fix for the PVR it is the QSLFL_Ver744_up_Full Replay Box.bin in the file.

Looks like it, can't understand why the latest updates aren't on the toolbar. Sorry.

Hi All.
I have just come back from australia last week after a six months stay,and tried to update with the latest fix , the replay.pvr-beta version,which isn't on theTCBtoolbar anymore when I just checked.
My problem is on reeboot I get the Err.0 message,and the loader wont let me connect to the reciever to put the old 744 software back in, can anyone tell be how to get back into the reciever with the loader to put the old software back in, also how do I put the keys in manualy as I only know how to do it with itgate and D-box recievers.
cheers.
afpe45.

to connect you need to keep turning the replay off/on with the cable connected to your computer at the same time as start the download eventually the download will start you then need to do a scan then reflash the 913 software
to input the keys manually
( 1 ) menu >User installation > parental lock
If there is a red button do( 2 ) ( if there is no red button in current password enter 0000 then press exit on the remote repeat 1 and enter 7777 in current password new password and confirm password then exit on the remote repeat 1)

(2) then press red on the remote select current key make a note of the Prov ID then select Nagra and advance the Prov ID until you get the ID you previously made a note of move down to 0x00 press enter on the remote and enter the keys do the same for 0x01 press exit on the remote and the channels should clear

edogg

Last edited:
do u mean 7.50 or was there a newer one now m8 ..

edit was . working . reconnected harddrive and flashed again and now it isnt connecting ? tried forsing it but nothin ..

Last edited:
7.44 is the only one of any use with a boot loader to get the box running after a scan you then need to flash with 9.13 and input the new keys manually

edogg

Back