STi7111 CWPK

there is nothing racist in my text .. or do you see racism in the claim that people from those exotic countries are waiting for everything now and for free?
You have just made it very clear. No language barrier, your text is intentionally racist. Everyday there are people on here from the World over who have recently joined just in order to obtain their download or to be spoon fed. The colour of their skin or the Country they were born is immaterial.
To mention the colour of their skin and to single them out as you have done is racist and against the forum rules. Hopefully a mod or member of admin will see this and point out to you the error of your ways.

You have just made it very clear. No language barrier, your text is intentionally racist. Everyday there are people on here from the World over who have recently joined just in order to obtain their download or to be spoon fed. The colour of their skin or the Country they were born is immaterial.
To mention the colour of their skin and to single them out as you have done is racist and against the forum rules. Hopefully a mod or member of admin will see this and point out to you the error of your ways.
ok, so I firmly hope that over Christmas you had at home some family from camping on the Ukrainian-Polish border ..
or so you don't think I'm a racist, you must have had a few American soldiers at home who are going to make peace on the Russian border. :D

how old are you ? I'm guessing you're not over 30 years

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

We invite anyone on DW to share knowledge and to help out each other , read the rules !! m8 or be banned!

ok deleted your post will put it on here now emplane your self how that is correct in your eyes ?

yes it is so .. and interestingly they are just blacker people and they always want everything for free - they take it for granted

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

We invite anyone on DW to share knowledge and to help out each other , read the rules !! m8 or be banned!
but thease guy looking for costumers here, And he used bad words for newbie whose learning,

but thease guy looking for costumers here, And he used bad words for newbie whose learning,
people from all over the world ( i don't want to narrow it down to any region ) come to this forum asking that they need this and that solution for card / cpu / provider XY to be done as this would be the most common thing in the world -> have a look at all those obvious begging posts and "give me a solution" requests in between the lines.

as soon as you hit them with questions you'll notice they don't really care why and how it works or what the steps could look like: it just needs to do the job quickly without any efforts, knowledge and equipment on their side in order to get the server (back) running 😑

therefore the sales of those mystic "one click tools" or people getting scammed due to lack of technical background is not suprising (i dont promote or encourage doing any of these things!)

"one click tools" this is the final job.

For a normal user, such a tool does nothing.

Cau Adas

people from all over the world ( i don't want to narrow it down to any region ) come to this forum asking that they need this and that solution for card / cpu / provider XY to be done as this would be the most common thing in the world -> have a look at all those obvious begging posts and "give me a solution" requests in between the lines.

as soon as you hit them with questions you'll notice they don't really care why and how it works or what the steps could look like: it just needs to do the job quickly without any efforts, knowledge and equipment on their side in order to get the server (back) running 😑

therefore the sales of those mystic "one click tools" or people getting scammed due to lack of technical background is not suprising (i dont promote or encourage doing any of these things!)
understand thats why nothing on forums because everything behind of in 1000euros to 10000euros, now days every engineer want for illegal activities . hope all jobless may mentally jobless , no more comments please

ok, so I firmly hope that over Christmas you had at home some family from camping on the Ukrainian-Polish border ..
or so you don't think I'm a racist, you must have had a few American soldiers at home who are going to make peace on the Russian border. :D

how old are you ? I'm guessing you're not over 30 years
Oh dear, accidentally gave you a like instead of hitting the reply button :rolleyes:
Your miles out with my age. I'm fast approaching 66 years of age. That is almost 66 years of life experience which I guess is far greater than your own. Why did you ask?

Haven't a clue either where you're going with all this talk about Ukranians, Polish, Russian or American people. What has that got to do with you posting racist remarks?
I am a Scotsman who lives in England and have no interest in what the American military is up to.
This is primarily a technical forum. A forum is for sharing and discussing ideas. All I have ever witnessed in this thread for quite some time is the knocking down of people asking simple questions.
If you think they are asking the question for gain then simply ignore them and move on.

The only other thing I have witnessed in this thread is a number of people like yourself who use it as a platform to strongly hint about their in depth knowledge without actually showing any in depth knowledge. Rarely does a question get answered.

I'm not impressed. 😂 😂 😂

Some people either don't want to help anyone ( or hiding something to not be told to others ) are main reason , thats why experties also involved in this. and we who want to learn cant get any thing only ready made solutions here or there , somehow yes or somehow not .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone can become an expert, but you don't feel like doing or reading anything.

Enter Help, and paste what you replied here.

Cau Adas

Some people either don't want to help anyone ( or hiding something to not be told to others ) are main reason , thats why experties also involved in this. and we who want to learn cant get any thing only ready made solutions here or there , somehow yes or somehow not .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
what reply from card

Anyone can become an expert, but you don't feel like doing or reading anything.

Enter Help, and paste what you replied here.

Cau Adas
The time i will reach to solution without Experties Ways. Security will be latest from ProV*der

Back