STi7111 CWPK

why are you spamming this forum with a stupid question. you put the same thing on the sat-un board yesterday and they deleted it for you

Last edited by a moderator:
I just need the hardware pairing keys for bcm7335 can you help me too :D

why are you spamming this forum with a stupid question. you put the same thing on the sat-un board yesterday and they deleted it for you
apparently because these people believe its all a big charity which is feeding in free hacks and tutorials to them so they can set up their multics servers with maximum profit 💩

and oscam for you provider do you have ? or this will be second ask on this board :D
His provider (D2H India - 0639) has already striked back with surflock . Apart from that i have my doubts that he knows at all what he is doing.

yes.. surflock active - only 2 sids is allowed.. now all arabe peoples wanted antisurflock oscam :D

His provider (D2H India - 0639) has already striked back with surflock . Apart from that i have my doubts that he knows at all what he is doing.
he have not any provider just depends on other countries satellite channels

yes it is so .. and interestingly they are just blacker people and they always want everything for free - they take it for granted
what your cost i seen you focus always for money . you have anything new beacause now end time of 0639

you're on the wrong board ... no one here in europe accepts your exotic provider.. try ask local hackers in your country

there is nothing racist in my text .. or do you see racism in the claim that people from those exotic countries are waiting for everything now and for free?

Back