Stephen Hawking's God claims make churchmen laugh.

in wot ???? .. ad like to be able to go back in time and ask certain ppl from 1939 to 1945 if they have faith then .and did now
faith is putting your belief into something that cannot be factually proven
everything other than faith, is fact

In science and what they tell you to believe.

FAITH –noun
1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.

old school. were did the chicken come from.and dont it take 2 to fertalise it ????

could it not be a cross spiecies.???? like a pug and a bosten terrier having a bug ???
then that would be a differnt breed ????
and yes there is this cross breed lol

No your speaking bollocks .................Its the chicken and I will explain

Tomorrow

so the ppl am on a bout were wrong to have faith in the said god.

Why do they have to be wrong, you have your 'faith', aren't people aloud to have their's? Your's gets you through your day, digi's his and so on and so on... You strongly 'believe' that your faith is better than someone elses so judge others to be wrong. As long as they are not hurting themselves or trying to force their belief onto others, including their children, then there shouldn't be a problem.

Any discussion like this eventually reaches a point where it just starts going round and round in a circle; people jump in without reading previous posts or just forgetting previous posts and you just end up repeating yourself. There is no prize and there can be no winner. The moral of the story is as I said before; the counterparts of the debate are not compatible and will not be able get their heads around each others view points.

So your choices are to either except each other's right to exist (we are all here, so we must have the right) or piss and moan about it in a hopeless battle to try and get everyone to think the same way you do, wear the same clothes you do and like all the same things you do...

Why do they have to be wrong, you have your 'faith', aren't people aloud to have their's? Your's gets you through your day, digi's his and so on and so on... You strongly 'believe' that your faith is better than someone elses so judge others to be wrong. As long as they are not hurting themselves or trying to force their belief onto others, including their children, then there shouldn't be a problem.

Any discussion like this eventually reaches a point where it just starts going round and round in a circle; people jump in without reading previous posts or just forgetting previous posts and you just end up repeating yourself. There is no prize and there can be no winner. The moral of the story is as I said before; the counterparts of the debate are not compatible and will not be able get their heads around each others view points.

So your choices are to either except each other's right to exist (we are all here, so we must have the right) or piss and moan about it in a hopeless battle to try and get everyone to think the same way you do, wear the same clothes you do and like all the same things you do...
i wasent saying that. but i have no faith. i do not believe there is a higher plane ..if ppl want to belive there is thats up to them ...but wen some 1 else say's different .the churches laugh at them and ridicual them.as in the original post "church leaders laugh at stephen hawkins"

i wasent saying that. but i have no faith. i do not believe there is a higher plane ..if ppl want to belive there is thats up to them ...but wen some 1 else say's different .the churches laugh at them and ridicual them.as in the original post "church leaders laugh at stephen hawkins"

well the churches are big money organisations aren't they, of course they don't want anyone saying anything that might hit them where it hurts - in their pockets!

but just because the churches might get it wrong, doesn't mean god doesn't exist!

Last edited:
i was thinking more along the lines of an egg hatching into a minature dinosaur lol

Back