Stephen Hawking's God claims make churchmen laugh.

who the hell gives that hippy the right to judge me?

i will tell him he can kiss my shinny backside, if he is real.

i can judge him if so and i say he can go to hell.

untill the day i die and after i shall never belive this cak.

this is 2010 not 0010 come on people get a grib.

there is not 1 not shread of truth of the bible writen by pedos.

What existed in 0010 still exists today.
You quoted the bit about "god theory".
What about the bit about the science theory? what do you think of that?

science= man is born. man has physical dimension man has positive energy and negative energy. when man dies the physical bodys energy gets transferred into the z dimension as energy cannot be destroyed. the energy in the z dimension is then pulled, like the power of magnet, positive or negative energy. negative dimesion is like a black hole and positive dimension is like another world.

the bible has been chopped and changed many times over the years. i personally would not take it to represent god's word.

and unfortunately paedophiles hide in religious orders, same as they do in schools, swimming clubs, anywhere that gives them parents trust and access to children :(

i agree with the dentist, science doesn't disprove the existence of a higher power, they just say they don't know yet.

the bible is probably the most re-written book in the world, and those who run the religions are the most corrupt to walk the planet.........

if you want to believe in god, fine just dont believe in their god................

it exists while you are able to sustain yourself and generate energy, when you die, the energies that allowed you to 'think' 'feel' etc dissipates into another form, the heat dissipates, the elecrtic stops being created

the body stops , theres then no energy to convert

Then without putting words into your mouth mate, you're basically saying we as souless robots generating, supporting and promoting a life of pointlessness, there is no point to living in that case if it equates to zippo at the end of it all. If that's the case, then what is the point in anything? There would be none, no point in having kids, being a good person, caring about anything etc.

You then have to go back to the thought of, well, if your outlook is such, then why is there anything at all? Obviously there is something as opposed to there being nothing... so why? These are the kind of questions you can shy away from, or not.

I think people who come forward with scientific debate are largely just recitting what they have read or seen in the media without understanding what they are saying. As said before, people put their 'faith' and 'belief' into these people because they are revered as intelligent, smart and brainy, so they must know what they are talking about; and people don't question them and their theories and evidence, they just take it as the truth... that's called faith.

As said in a previous post, the people who do and don't believe are wired differently and are pretty much incapable of understanding each other's thoughts on this... I mean, they are total polar opposites and absolutly push away from each other, acepting that both groups exist and have a right to exist and be at peace with it is the wisest thing you can do I suppose...

Last edited:
ya born then ya die simples.

i allways say we the people are just a virus here.

ya wat was in 0010 is lies made up by pedos and women haters,
who treated them like dogsh*t. and still do to this day.

the sun and moon are more inportent than the so called god.

without god we can life, without the sun/moon we cant.

how many gods has there been threw the yrs? countless,
how many moons/suns have we on earth had? 1 each.

were was god when my father was KILLED?
were was god when my mother had cancer 3 times?
were was god when all the young children get raped/killed/slaved etc

if there is a god then there must be a devil/evil ya?
so it seems he has more power than your god (i say your god cos i dont have one)
cos all i see is evil evil and more evil......we are a virus and dont belong here.

so ya really belive that sci-fi story about adam and eve?

I don't necessarily agree with the 'wired differently' bit madeinbeats, some people don't believe in god or an afterlife, and then experience a life changing event which changes their mind eg an NDE, and other people believe for years and then decide that they don't anymore.

Having said that, some of that belief is just because it is what they were brought up with, going to mass etc, and is not necessarily their own core faith, but just believing in what they were taught.

A lot of people don't examine their own beliefs or feelings about things, they are quite happy just to plod along and take other people's words for things, be they the scientists or the clergy.

@noodlesjoe, sorry to hear you have had so many problems in your life, but you can't blame everything on god. People have to die or there wouldn't be room for new babies to be born, it is the way things are meant to be. Yes life can be cruel, but we don't know the reason we are here, or what god's plan is for us. And as for the story of adam and eve, i see it as a parable. Most people were illiterate and uneducated and could only grasp very simple ideas and concepts when the bible was written, so stories like Adam and Eve were written to explain bigger ideas.

Last edited:
ya born then ya die simples.

i allways say we the people are just a virus here.

ya wat was in 0010 is lies made up by pedos and women haters,
who treated them like dogsh*t. and still do to this day.

the sun and moon are more inportent than the so called god.

without god we can life, without the sun/moon we cant.

how many gods has there been threw the yrs? countless,
how many moons/suns have we on earth had? 1 each.

were was god when my father was KILLED?
were was god when my mother had cancer 3 times?
were was god when all the young children get raped/killed/slaved etc

if there is a god then there must be a devil/evil ya?
so it seems he has more power than your god (i say your god cos i dont have one)
cos all i see is evil evil and more evil......we are a virus and dont belong here.

so ya really belive that sci-fi story about adam and eve?

The god you are talking about is a man made god/idea. Everything bad that happens is through the free will of people. people do bad things, people do good thing, thats their own free will.
Yes there are lies and there are truth in people, thats free will.
you have that free will whether to believe that science is the answer to life or whether there is something more (not god, just something more).
Im not going on about a religion or the church or the mosque or whatever, just something more.

Science has not discovered everything yet, no doubt it will discover a whole heap of things in the future. but just because it has not discovered something, doesnt mean it does not exist.
science has not discovered the crack to nagra 4, some say its impossible, some say it does not exist...but in a 100 yearswhen they discover a processor with a million gigazertz to to crack nagra 4 in 5 seconds it will exist then?

but because it wasnt discovered today it does not exist? it does exist, just not discovered.

i am not trying to disprove science or a greater existance, what im saying is that what we know and dont know YET isnt the beginning and the end. we are young as humans, our brain hasnt been tapped, the universe hasnt been tapped. we have so much more to discover.

LMAO none taken,
we all have are own minds/choices
people belive in what ya want not what other people tell ya or in a book story.

i wish sometimes there was a god.

You dont have to believe in god to find peace mate. we all go through good and bad, some more than others. Best thing we all can do is just live by what we think is right. not everyone will agree or disagree but like you say, we all have free will to make our own decision, nobody else can make them for us.

the earth itself is a living thing, humans are a nussiance parasite of the earth, and we will end up destroying ourselfs, a lot of the other lifeforms and a fair chunk of the planet at the same time

the planet will recover, the 'life' on the planet may not

look at nature to see just how brutal and 'matter of fact' life is

god is sopmething the human mind has created as we cannot comprehend 'nothing' or 'forever' . 'god' gives us the boundries that stop our minds from trying to process something that we cannot understand

'first there was nothing' if nothing was first, then that states there was ALREADY order, to put something first, where did that order come from?

if theres is a god, then there HAS to be a devil by default, is peoples beliefs in god so great due to their greater fear of the devil? if its faith and belief that creates this 'power' then surely the devil has a far greater power, is its the fear of that that gives the 'hope' in a god

looking at it that way then, everyone who believes in god is responsible for all the evil on the planet, as their fear of the devil is greater than their hope in the existance of a god, and if the devil / god exist be being believed in, the devil has a far greater energetic following, as fear is a far more powerfull emotion than beliefe

lol i was just thinking about starting a thread on fear as a prime motivator in our lives.

but sorry digi, i don't believe in the devil as an entity or evil per se, as if god is everything, the devil/evil has to be part of god and part of us. i believe that evil is the baser side of man's nature, it's all part of free will.

Basically i think we are a big experiment to see whether we can overcome our base emotions, greed, hatred, lust etc etc and let love, kindness and compassion win the day. And that god and the more evolved beings are watching this experiment with great interest.

at the minute i think mankind is losing.

Here's how I see it. No one knows anything about the existence of an afterlife/god. Anyone who say's they know and can tell you what God wants from you or how to get into heaven are liars.

If you want to believe the claptrap these liars spout (I'm talking about religions in general here, not directing at anyone posting in this thread) go ahead if thats what floats your boat.

As far as I'm concerned you're here for a good time not a long time so don't waste the time you have.

thebigman

I don't necessarily agree with the 'wired differently' bit madeinbeats, some people don't believe in god or an afterlife, and then experience a life changing event which changes their mind eg an NDE, and other people believe for years and then decide that they don't anymore.

Having said that, some of that belief is just because it is what they were brought up with, going to mass etc, and is not necessarily their own core faith, but just believing in what they were taught.

A lot of people don't examine their own beliefs or feelings about things, they are quite happy just to plod along and take other people's words for things, be they the scientists or the clergy.

Saying wired differently is meant to encompass the things you are mentioning. People are wired differently for all sorts of reasons, naturally, socially, etc. I have been brought up in a bog standard familly who are not religious and don't believe in any sort of higher power, call it mumbo jumbo, yadda yadda... But I wasn't obliged to have the same views, and my differing views were not borne out of a life changing tradgic event or anything like that.

I just looked at life when I was about 18, seen how people go through life simply existing in the 9-5 regeim (the whole package), understood that I had the consciousness to observe that, and so embraced my consciousness... That's where is all kicked off for me... My 'wiring' could have gone one way or the other, but I believe that I must have had a certain amount of 'spiritual' and/or genetic wiring to reach that point in the first place....

Evastar - maybe you thought I'm suggesting that people cannot change their beliefs as life goes on... obviously I'm not saying that at all - I thought you understood me better than that ;)

I'm saying that however someone's beliefs are wired at the moment, beleive in or don't believe in, if they are not in the middle then they must be confident in their beliefs, therefor they could never truely get their head around what their counterpart is saying. Like what Digi said in his last post, I understand that to summise that life is a robotic pointless existance - that goes straight over my head, and probably my posts over his...

Last edited:
Half of the people can be part right all of the time
Some of the people can be all right part of the time
But all of the people can’t be all right all of the time
I think Abraham Lincoln said that
“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours”
I said that NJ:banana:

i look at life as 'now' and facts. theres no point in worrying about whats happened in the past, theres nothing you can do about it. make the best of what you have now, and hopefully things will be ok in the near future. the far future you could be dead, so dont worry too much about that either

if i was to spend a great deal of my time now, worrying about whats going to happen to me after i die, ill miss opportunities to do things now, and what if im right, and theres nothing after, think of all the wasted time i could be doing other things, like jumping out of a plane in a morphsuit etc

if im wrong, then god is supposed to be 'all forgiving' so again, ive not wasted any time now worrying about it

'believing' wont change my life as it stands now, and other than taking up time doing (imo) pointless stuff, i cant see how it would in the future

dont get me wrong, im not selfish, i do good deeds etc etc blah blah and help out anyone i can

but i believe that here is now, and this is it, make the most of it while you can, as this is as good as it gets

i look at life as 'now' and facts. theres no point in worrying about whats happened in the past, theres nothing you can do about it. make the best of what you have now, and hopefully things will be ok in the near future. the far future you could be dead, so dont worry too much about that either

if i was to spend a great deal of my time now, worrying about whats going to happen to me after i die, ill miss opportunities to do things now, and what if im right, and theres nothing after, think of all the wasted time i could be doing other things, like jumping out of a plane in a morphsuit etc

if im wrong, then god is supposed to be 'all forgiving' so again, ive not wasted any time now worrying about it

'believing' wont change my life as it stands now, and other than taking up time doing (imo) pointless stuff, i cant see how it would in the future

dont get me wrong, im not selfish, i do good deeds etc etc blah blah and help out anyone i can

but i believe that here is now, and this is it, make the most of it while you can, as this is as good as it gets

great wisdom from a man of science. :)

Indeed, they are the basic foundations of most spiritual teaching. I can't say I spend much time pondering death either, nor am I scared of death (as long as it isn't sharks, please don't let it be sharks!!).

Indeed, they are the basic foundations of most spiritual teaching. I can't say I spend much time pondering death either, nor am I scared of death (as long as it isn't sharks, please don't let it be sharks!!).

i treat people with the respect id like to be treated with, which is how things should be

i dont think about death, recently i did, a lot. when youre having a 7th brain scan and got a lot of people looking confused and worried through a glass window at you, then depending on your attitude towards life, this could be seen as a crucial point in a persons mentality

im not worried about dying, or what happens to me, i just dont want to be there when it happens lol, its how my kids will deal with it that i was thinking about

youre born, you have some sort of life, you die

thats all there is to it

The `Universe` and `God` both are the ultimate paradoxes.

Back