Steams for other sports, not just football

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
I used to use myp2p to get football streams until DW streams came along, I can now get all the streams I need for football here and if any asks I point them to the DW streams.

Would it be possible to have other sports streams, like darts, boxing, golf, etc.

With Ryder cup coming along, I am sure this would be a good opportunity to highlight the streams section.

Just a thought.

I used to use myp2p to get football streams until DW streams came along, I can now get all the streams I need for football here and if any asks I point them to the DW streams.

Would it be possible to have other sports streams, like darts, boxing, golf, etc.

With Ryder cup coming along, I am sure this would be a good opportunity to highlight the streams section.

Just a thought.
that would be great as the football streams that dw use are top class streams and better than the ones you pay for any other sport would be a bonus as the guys on here work there buttocks off and i appreciate there efforts on the site like nearly everyone on here

Bumpity bumpity bump.

I still think this is would bring in some traffic, stick some Ryder cup streams in and make sure google spider/bot knows and there may be some interest.

i think it's a great idea, i know i have had people asking me do i know where they can get boxing streams and streams for the ryder cup.

We would need people to steam that, I am not sure I have seen any streams for irag goals etc on the ryder cup and boxing???

Regards
Mickie

We would need people to steam that, I am not sure I have seen any streams for irag goals etc on the ryder cup and boxing???

Regards
Mickie

Not sure where you get the list of football streams but it is excellent to have them all listed here, I was hoping there was a similar list of general sports.

I reckon iraqgoals will almost certainly have the Ryder cup, cos it will generate loads of traffic for them. I was just thinking it would probably do the same for here if you had them.

Thanks for looking anyway.

Edit: myp2p has the Ruder cup so may be worth just posting a thread to a few streams from tomorrow.

Last edited:
That is very good but who would take the time to put them in every time there is an event... I personally really like mma and think it would be nice to stream that but I do not have the time myself.

We would need a team that would find links and then put them up for viewing.

I guess that would be the hardest point to overcome.

Mickie

Back