stations missing dublin

mullo

Inactive User
Reaction score
just noticed all my sports are gone in Dublin any one else notice this

i belive that ireland switched over to n3 this lunch time(ive heard from a few people saying the same thing)

anyone using hypercam in cork have lost channels
evocam still working though

DEFO gone over to n3 in parts of Ireland , cant see it been fixed again ,

anyone using hypercam in cork have lost channels
evocam still working though

Just checked the stream info on chxxus mmds (Cork) on sports chans. 1801 (N2) stream is missing so hypercam not working obviously, other box fine running on Evocamd2.12 and Nov rom fix, something very weird happening at the moment!

the stream is the same on chorus cable n2 missing on movie and sport channels and present on the rest

Dont think any chxxus customers were issued any new cards so the n1 stream will have to stay alive for another bit anyway! back to the ni roms for a while again!

i am sorry to say you are wrong, chorus have been issuing new cards to cable customers for weeks now, i dont know about mmds

didnt know that, well that answers that, few friends on mmds have not received any new cards, bad news for Chxxus cable customers so!

FCUKERS that's all N*L hell are. What's wrong with a few 100k people robbing their shite service!!

FCUKERS that's all N*L hell are. What's wrong with a few 100k people robbing their shite service!!

lol well said mate agh well we got a gud run out of it it had to come to and end some time

LMAO

yeah Sports and Movies gone DOH!!

back to the waiting game again

Back