Starview The Box 3

Hey all,

thanks for all the info on the update for the Box 3 Super, after updating the box everything is up and running great.Look forward to picking your brains more and helping out where I can.
Thanks again keep up the good work.

Will this work on the box pvr. Which I think is the same as sv 3

Bump, lol.

Shooting in the dark now! Cant find firmware for the box 3 anywhere, and yes I have tried to use the search box. Somebody please advise as this is getting to be a pain in the arse as it isn't even for me, bloody favours.

:Angryfire

Starview the Box 3 will no longer work if your area has been affected by nagra 3. Read up on the n3 threads. There is no firmware, and there won't be any released.

hi guys ! is this fix for areas that have gone n3 and if so is there a fix for starview " the box " thanks guys!

There is no fix for any box for n3 and there won't be. If your areas have gone n3 and your box hasn't got a satellite tuner, best thing you can do with it is throw it out.

Unless you have a starview 6 or kryptview 750 or 780 in which case you can look at cs.

hi guys ! is this fix for areas that have gone n3 and if so is there a fix for starview " the box " thanks guys!

also remember if you do get any of the new cableboxes
they come with a risk
would be recommended you hide your ip address!

hi guys! does this work on the nag 3 and if so will it work with starview the box ..... if it will then can sum1 plz send me the firmware thanx

Did you read the previous replies you got, there is no nagra3 fix and there won't be, you can just bin your Starview 2.

loads of boxes wont work on nagra3 that is the whole idea of new encryption:grab:

Back