Starview gone down !

Just read your earlier posts donshaggy, I would just try all of the keys if you dont know the provider for sure, thats what I did, you will get it working in the end.

thanks MissOxyDon i finally done it, you've being really helpful, cant thank you enough, yeh i had the wrong keys i think it updated whiles i was ranting and didnt realise to refresh it on keymaster finally got that done and everything back on and bang on. cheers...maybe someday i will be of help to you too. thanks again!

Hi slyboy

This is my first time on a forum site, and I have no idea what to do first. You mention the "who are you section" to introduce myself properly.

Could you please give a total novice some advice ?

Cheers

what do you want to know and i will see if i could be of any help

Hi guys yes i'm also new hello to everyone, must say ure all doing a great job here.

I'm having a problem downloading the keymaster no matter what I try it seems to fail.

Could some kind person send me the keys for (ntl/virgin N/Ireland)

Send to here if need [email protected]

Thanks so much for all your help folks and keep up the good work!!!!

Cheers donshaggy

I am obviously having the same problem as everyone with my starview 3.

Finding Keymaster is proving somewhat difficult.

Could you give any pointers

Thanks

Georgia you need to download and install the chatterbox or bigmaq toolbar. The download link for Keymaster is accessed from the toolbar.

If you read through this thread from the beginning all the answers will be here to any question you may have about finding and installing the new keys.

Last edited:
Cheers donshaggy

I am obviously having the same problem as everyone with my starview 3.

Finding Keymaster is proving somewhat difficult.

Could you give any pointers

Thanks

i couldnt get this quick enough so dont know if you've got it sorted or not but miss have said it all if u still require any further help pm me.

Please could someone send the codes for ntl as I can't for the life of me download keymaster...Thanks in advance

I bet all the assholes that try and sell the latest firmware on ebay are pissed at the mo and have signed up to here to try and get it, im laffing, manual changing is class for the mo, and the more people that get to find out how to do it the better

I wonder how many of the newbies that have just signed up use ebay to sell it, hmmmm, a very high % i think

Georgia you need to download and install the chatterbox or bigmaq toolbar. The download link for Keymaster is accessed from the toolbar.

If you read through this thread from the beginning all the answers will be here to any question you may have about finding and installing the new keys.

tried to do this on 3 different computers with no luck,ile keep at it as I hate to be defeated lol,nice site by the way:thumbsup:

Hi All
Is there a way of stopping the selected provider going back to NThell?
I'm in a ex NThell area but have to scan TW to get channels.
I enter the TW keys but when I go back to the nagravision page its reverted to NThell.
Any help most welcome.

Cheers

Hi All
Is there a way of stopping the selected provider going back to NThell?
I'm in a ex NThell area but have to scan TW to get channels.
I enter the TW keys but when I go back to the nagravision page its reverted to NThell.
Any help most welcome.

Cheers

It always shows as nthell when you go in, just select your provider, sort what you need and remember to save each time then exit out, its default when you go in to nthell

It always shows as nthell when you go in, just select your provider, sort what you need and remember to save each time then exit out, its default when you go in to nthell

Thanks for the reply
I do save everything but it doesn't work.
I tried entering the NThell/Pure codes and I get the free to air channels but not the pay ones.
Entering the TW codes gives me nothing.

i live in cleethorpes area ntl/virgin which key provider do i need to use on keymaster anyone help please

Thanks for the reply
I do save everything but it doesn't work.
I tried entering the NThell/Pure codes and I get the free to air channels but not the pay ones.
Entering the TW codes gives me nothing.

what box have you got? cuz what i know is sometimes you will have to know the provider by the provider code. thats the only way if thats the case pm me with your area and see if i cud get you the area code.

hi all what a night mare with all these boxes i have a starview 1 box and i used to be a part of satdownloads site but they have gone all funny cant talk about this and that.so who can help me then done the keys by using keymaster do a reset and all the stuff you do and not a dicky bird same as it was when it first went down im in n*l area i.e pure

cheers

Back