Starview gone down !

rashid337

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, my starview box super keeps updating but not finding an update is their software out yet i called my friends and all their boxes are doing the same since this morning. i also have a starview 1. is their a new update out yet ??or another way to fix ? also is any one else having the same problems ??

try and introduce yourself first in the who are you section people are then more happy to help people who plan to stick around then leech keys etc

My starview the box has been down for most of the day too, and of the firends I know who have the box are down too. It just keeps autoupdating and just a blank screen. Mine is in ex CW.

the keys on keymaster for ex cw arent working yet try and download chatterbox.cc toolbar and grab keymaster from there

the keys on keymaster for ex cw arent working yet try and download chatterbox.cc toolbar and grab keymaster from there

i dont mind waiting a day or 2 until the keys have been confirmed and working, as long as their is a fix. i done a rescan and i channel appeared which showed virgin requesting all hacked box users to call their hotline..like we would lol

Hi slyboy, do you suggest waiting for a while, also you got any links/pointers as how to input them manually into the box?

i think on a starview box press menu then info 1570 thats opens up a new menu got to nagra pick what area you are in then enter keys

hi there im new on here my names the mole and im having the same problem as every one else my box keeps updating and when it goes upto 100% it keeps going also whats this nagra pick thing to see what area you are in lol i have never heard of it

hi there slyboy its the mole im new to this site and the internet lol i know its been a while but the the cable would 'nt put it in well they have now any way i have the starview the super box 3 and its gone does any one know how to fix it im in a tw area many thanks

Hi there and please could some one help me i have trouble doing things im very ill and the tv is my life aswell as the computer and i can't get my starview to work im virgin in the north west can some one please message me the codes i would be very gratefull and yes im new to hear but will not leave it because its a good site ive stumbled on many thanks

Hey can any tell me how long ebay have stopped showing starview and any other box's on ebay and if are they not coming back cheers all

Last edited by a moderator:
i think on a starview box press menu then info 1570 thats opens up a new menu got to nagra pick what area you are in then enter keys

iv tried that with the key from key master the update was today but didnt work, do i have to rescan the box after i enter the keys ?

Slyboy, how come starview is not updating the keys, is it because they wrongs keys?
Would it be easier for it to autoupdate than to enter manually?

Slyboy, how come starview is not updating the keys, is it because they wrongs keys?
Would it be easier for it to autoupdate than to enter manually?

il wait till tomorow and see what others come up with guess its the gud old freeview channels tonight !!

Evening all, I have just joined up and guess what, my starview has also gone down, I am gutted as it has been working really well for some months.........damn those key changers, what the hell do they think they are doing. I live in South Wales.

Keys from chatter box toolbar are working great with telepest.
happy to keep entering them manually until new soft comes out.

kardex

Taz thats a bit of a stupid statement there trying to runa business stealing cable aint exactly helping them lol

Hi,
Sorry im new and asking for help right away but i`m in an Ex c+w area and the keys from Key master are not working for me .... do any working keys exist for Ex c+w? and if they do can somebody help me out? .... once again sorry to have a low post count and be asking for help ..... Thanks in advance.

Back