Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starview clone

phatnapper

Inactive User
Hi guys was wondering if anyone knew how to get spanish, german duch and swedish sports, movies etc on the starview clone, it's just a guy in my area has approached me about buying one from him. I've seen it working and it is definately on a cable feed. ( Also could have sworn i put this post on at 7:50 this morning hmmm ). cheers P.N

I wasnt aware that you could do this on cable...

but if you tell me your general area and provider i'll look at my chan lists..

Sarky

I wasnt aware that you could do this on cable...

but if you tell me your general area and provider i'll look at my chan lists..

Sarky

Thanks for reply, It's Belfast and Pure N*L. I didn't think this could be done either mate but he did mention that he is getting them from Dundalk ( A town close to Dublin ) if thats any help.

we dont get them in belfast iam in belfast and have a starview and dreambox and dbox lol

Honestly mte have seen it working even went back and asked him to sell me one but he has none left so he said he'll keep me one when he goes to get them again. I just wanna know if i do get my hands on one is there any way of reading the info from box. I'm not to clued up on this mate, i've only ever done a dbox 2.

what you have seen might be the guy choosed different language settings before installation (there is choice of language) and it appears to you every channel are from other countries. These box work pure with cable and you get only what is on network, nothing more.

Back