Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

starview 6

no..it comes with a 12 month subs included .. but they got raided so i wouldnt bother .and who knows wot they will charge wen that year expires ?
Cable CS is such a risky game to play !!!

no..it comes with a 12 month subs included .. but they got raided so i wouldnt bother .and who knows wot they will charge wen that year expires ?
Cable CS is such a risky game to play !!!

that server was got in dublin last june, nothing to do with the uk

also no extra charge per year
just a new box needed

now whos to say any of the boxes will even last a year!

but i will agree with 1 thing
the cable is a lot riskier these days

does the 12 month free sub start from the moment you connect to the network for the first time.

does anyone know what the streaming from pc to box is like on the starview lan. does it support hd content and does it support multi file formats like avi, mpeg4,etc. santa was going to bring me a streamer anyway and if this box ticks a few boxes streaming wise i think i might have an early crimbo present.

does anyone know what the streaming from pc to box is like on the starview lan. does it support hd content and does it support multi file formats like avi, mpeg4,etc. santa was going to bring me a streamer anyway and if this box ticks a few boxes streaming wise i think i might have an early crimbo present.

sv6 is not a hd box and their server is up and down alot=loss of viewing.
NEW FEATURES
'The Starview 6 USB LAN'
Brand New up to Date Design
NEW LAN PORT (enabling Multimedia/Home streaming etc)
MPEG - ll Digital
F-Type connector (no adapter required)
RS232 port
Seamless PVR (Personal Video Recorder) function (when used with
external USB hard disk)
The Best and Fastest Menu's Ever (based on the HD)
7 Day EPG
MP3 / JPEG File Play Via USB

always best to do a lot of research before you buy a brick:proud:

just dont fancy going down the sat route. having to pay £20 a month server sub plus paying cable for tv,phone,broadband. i wouldn't switch to sky broadband.

how bad is this box anyway? did i hear you dont adult and kids channels.

just dont fancy going down the sat route. having to pay £20 a month server sub plus paying cable for tv,phone,broadband. i wouldn't switch to sky broadband.

how bad is this box anyway? did i hear you dont adult and kids channels.
waste of time m8 get an arnet

Back