starview 1 - channels not working

beezo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

i have a starview 1 for my kids and on thursday all the channels went down. My kids have now only got 2 0r 3 free view channels now. i know nagra 3 is getting rolled out but i woundered if there is a fix out for this as i have a modded sammy that went down a few weeks ago but i got hold of a fix for that and its worked ever since

there is a fix on the toolbar for a starviw 1 that has the date 27/11/2009. its cryptstar 1.5. is this the latest fix or is this the old one?? area is 40418

your help would be much appreciated

If your area has not gone to the new encryption system factory reset the box delete all channels and do a scan for your area 6952 or 6887 then re enable the emu.

my film channels and discovery channels went of today done factory reset emu on any ideas

My movie, most of the music and some others went off on Thursday, I am in the warrington area, got my new card a few months back, can anyone confirm if this area has now gone?

My movie, most of the music and some others went off on Thursday, I am in the warrington area, got my new card a few months back, can anyone confirm if this area has now gone?

Yes. N3.:FRIGHT:

Hi,
Please anybody can help me .My Starview box is not workinig ( it comes scrambed or bad channel) . Now I am in South Harrow. Please help me what do to ? ( I enabled EMU as well )

Thanks in advance

Hi,
Please anybody can help me .My Starview box is not workinig ( it comes scrambed or bad channel) . Now I am in South Harrow. Please help me what do to ? ( I enabled EMU as well )

Thanks in advance
yep! looks like your area has gone to nag.3
your only option is get a new starview.6 or a kryptview a780
both need broadband to work

recommend the krypt

Back