spv c550

standarren

Inactive User
Reaction score
does anyone no if tom tom works on my spv c550 and any starter guides to get me going its all new to me cheers guys and gals

Yes tomtom 5.20 works with the spv c550,

you need at least 256mb on your sd or mmc card.

Get the tomtom 5 files/folders from your usual source and put them on your root memory stick, once you've done that pm me and i'll send you what you need to get it working :)

and dont forget you'll need a wireless bluetooth GPS reciever

chears

Yes tomtom 5.20 works with the spv c550,

you need at least 256mb on your sd or mmc card.

Get the tomtom 5 files/folders from your usual source and put them on your root memory stick, once you've done that pm me and i'll send you what you need to get it working :)

and dont forget you'll need a wireless bluetooth GPS reciever

chears
thanks dilly can i download tomtom from somewhere and do you no of a cheap gps reciever

i got my bluetooth GPS from ebay you'll be expected to pay around £35 - £40 for a decent reciever,
and try isohun* for the sofware m8

hey dilly have you got any euro maps working on TT Mobile 5?

Also anyone know if TT6 is working yet? :)

Thanks

hey dilly have you got any euro maps working on TT Mobile 5?

Also anyone know if TT6 is working yet? :)

Thanks

TT6 does NOT work on the spv c550,
and yes you should be able to use other european maps, i've used it in spain, (the GPS took its time to find a signal though)

tomtom 6

hey guys does any 1 know if tomtom6 works on spv c600 cheers:proud: :proud: :proud:

hey guys does any 1 know if tomtom6 works on spv c600 cheers:proud: :proud: :proud:

start a new post m8 with the title "tomtom6 on spv c600" or somert similar you'll get a better response as peeps are seeng the c550 title on this thread.

Is there a version of TomTom6 released like TomTom5.20 that works on c550?

when looking on ebay the better GPs receivers 32 channels

Back