Spurs Robbed

bluesboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok, so we took a lot of pressure, but at least we got the ball across the line.
We WOZ ROBBED!!!
But hey, thats football : shocked2

fooking hell lol rat was telling the truth (mes a manc but a gooden ;))

he said you scored a good goal

and on the robbing subject (no not the chelsea winger lol) shaun wright phillips scored a wonder goal against us (he should be in the red arsenal shirt hopefully ;)) but what happened to the foul on vieira that caused the goal ????

we battered manchester city all game, had another penalty decision not go our way :(

van persey smashed a free kick into the post (unlucky *******... lucky james lol) and james the biggest cúnt in a football shirt decided to come to the highbury game and make around 10 saves :( he dont do it for england lol

but dont worry chel-say they won the premiership already 16 games to go = 48 points its not over to the digiworld site is closed for the day lol

just messing but there is no justice with the refs at the mo... maybe we got alot of decisions last season who fooking knows lol

Yeah Spurs defo robbed, they are playing very well at the mo ;) I can't believe Arsenal never turned it round, they had the lions share of the game, they were really unlucky...Sean Wright-phillips...what a fantastic little player :) I felt sorry for Ian Wright he didn't know wether to cheer or cry...lmao...I bet he'll try and pull some strings to get him to Highbury but what an England prospect wright-Philips is ? fantastic, I also thought Chelsea put on another good performance, could have been 3 or for ;) 7 points clear now :) ....but I'm still not righting anyone of just yet and I hope Morhino don't let them get to complacent...what a great season this year anyway whoever wins

yes the yidds def robbed of 3 points.

that was a classic case of where a video ref would sort the problem in a second.

i dont think the ref/lineman stood a chance because of the distance away and angles the were looking at the ball.

mind u with fifa/uafa and the joke of our fa it will take 4 ever b4 they will ever do anything.

the pundits come out with the same old cr*p it evens its self out over a season but i think most fans would rather the right result was posted at the time and not have to hope u get the favour reterned.

Here's the actual picture of it
carrollgaffe1zc.jpg

Don't forget the angle this was taken at could be very deceptive.
Still in my opinion it had crossed the line.

Seen it on the news this am, the ball was in the air for a long time so how they fooked it up nobody but the officials ...cough know...had to be man u tho din it...paying off the men in black still paying off for em....

Garngadblue said:
Here's the actual picture of it
carrollgaffe1zc.jpg

Don't forget the angle this was taken at could be very deceptive.
Still in my opinion it had crossed the line.

lol at Garngadblue, I can see there must have been some doubt about if the ball crossed the line. : shocked2

How does that Man Utd song go - Arsenal always cheating (something like that)

Is Carroll a lucky 13 or unlucky - Thats Ferggie in for another keeper

James has someone to take the flake of him until his next one

I think Chelsea will win the title, but if my digi team performance is anything to go by then they are know no longer Favs.

this is a prime example of where cctv could have played a part in helping the ref come to the correct decision.
however the debate will continue over the pros and cons of using "new technology" in football.
I personally would not vote for cctv, i feel that you win some and you loose some !
anyway what would we talk about if everything was clear cut.

8780davy toon fan

CBR918t said:
How does that Man Utd song go - Arsenal always cheating (something like that)

are u implying that united cheated?
i think they didnt.

it was an absolute shambles of a decision, we should have lost, no two ways about it, if i could see it real time that it bounced half way in the goal surely the linesman saw it! we were unlucky not to score and bury tottenham but at the end we were very lucky to get one point.

BUT!! united didnt do anything to influence that decision! therefore they didnt cheat

and on the subject of video referees, i really dont think there a good idea,

1) will slow the game down
2) who are we gonna blame when we lose?

siross said:
are u implying that united cheated?
i think they didnt.

siross said:
BUT!! united didnt do anything to influence that decision! therefore they didnt cheat

Not united as a whole, but Carroll, as he new it had gone over the line and his actions influenced the outcome, (It is like someone diving).

It happens & it will no doubt happen again but not as obvious, and as I am classed as a bitter blue, not won anything for ** years (I am sure you could remind me)
I of course wanted Spurs to win.

Good Luck for the remainder of the season

come on mate, what was carrol gonna do? stop the game and tell the ref that it went over the line? even if he did the ref couldnt have done anything because the decision had been made, a very wrong decision, but it had been made.

lol....there's not a player in the world at that level that would of admitted that, you can't blame carroll or Man Utd for that, it was just a huge cock up (again!!) by the officials, what people are forgeting and what I would be worried about if I was a Man U fan or sir Alex is the massive blunder carroll made dropping the ball the first place

pmsl

who remembers when that ref was in the manchester utd dressing room at half time a few years back and the papers proved it but nothing done lol, what was he doing suggesting a better stratagy ?, or was he saying what you think of that yellow card i gave lol (nice one ref)

rooner penalty against the gooners

mike riley also giving utd a penalty in last 8 games he reffed there, the list is endless one day furgy will spill the beans either by mistake or on purpose as he is a horrible ******* lol

all the extra time utd used to get at the end of games (yes even when you won the champions league lol)

how many of you if you found out utd had been bribing refs all along would be that surprised... honestly if the news of the world uncovered it there would be outcry but hey would you be that surprised ????

NO you could quite easily come to terms with it lol

i hate utd they to me are scum bags (not the fans the club) they cant play with skill or class even if they have great players they play the furgy way dirty lol.

and now the blatent goal which to officails cannot see but 60000 fans could lol.... dont make me laugh lol, i have said this a 1000 times lol...mayeb now you might all reliese there is some skull duggery going on!

mickie and his bloody conspiracy theories! lol

to be fair it wasnt really the refs decision, more the linesmans.

and to be fair to all united fans, everyone ive spoke to has said we shouldnt have got a point and the decision was a disgrace, even fergie admitted it for gods sake, i think a half decent referring system is worth sacrificing one point over

but if furgy said i dunno im not the ref blame him he would look like a bigger w@nker than he already is lol

he had to say it was a disgrace - think about it.

again if the papers came out with proof no one would be surprised even you mancs lol

and how many more IFFY decisions until more people start to believe it ?

then they will think core that mickie he is a clever fooka worked that one out years ago lol

Ive been scouring the internet for a jpg I seen where the goal Carrol was in the Goal line was shaped like a circle instead of a straight line

I laughed mi balls off

As though it was blatant bias fer Man U >>>AS IF : shocked2

But I cant find the fecker anywhere

If anyone can find it plz put it up Im sure it will plz Md no ends lol

Ive found some good pics which I will post as time goes by

there gonna take sum catchin now D the Blues

I hate to say it but its only the Fa cup or Euro cup or Coca cola cup fer us

But 12 points have been caught before Eh? LOL

But they dont look like they will buckle :eater:

but 17 or so games one never knows :rolleyes:

Back