Spotify Unlimited Free For 12 Months For Existing Virmin 50meg Customers

unison

good to be back
VIP Member
Reaction score
spotity.jpg

Most people who have virmin media bb never leave its that good so a no brainer for 50meg customers
Yours free for 12 months (usually £9.99 a month)
But be quick this offer ends 31st August 2011

Spotify 12 months

i really like this and just ended my trial with them cause needin to save pennies but this for 12 month free would be great but needing to try again 2morrow as the virgin site is
down

Offer available to Virgin Media XXL broadband subscribers who sign up to a new 12-month minimum period for XXL broadband

there are 3 and 6 month offers depending on the level of service.

Thanks mate ive just completed my registration no problems virgin site is up

do not know why but the link is not working for me .........keeps going to a dead page

Thanks for this.

But I cant sign up as I have just ordered 100mb broadband so I've just started a new 12 month contract, and I think if I sign up for this it may mess up this new 100mb contract.

I might ring them :)

Thanks for this.

But I cant sign up as I have just ordered 100mb broadband so I've just started a new 12 month contract, and I think if I sign up for this it may mess up this new 100mb contract.

I might ring them :)
Thought that too, tried it & got an email saying i could only get this deal if they had previously emailed me.

Virgin Media order number: (W*******)
Virgin Media reference: (SPFO)
Online order reference: W*******

Hello there

We are glad you liked our Spotify offer. We are really sorry though, but you can only get the offer if you got an email from us about it. (We would love to make it available to everyone, but we only had a limited amount to give away this time).

We are bringing out great new offers for our customers all the time, so if youre already with Virgin Media keep an eye on your inbox, or check out the latest offers here.

Exclusive Existing Customer Offers - Virgin Media Shop

Thanks
The Virgin Media Team
[email protected]

Last edited:
i just got a 2nd email

Thanks for placing your order with Virgin Media.
We will contact you in 24-48 hours
Kind Regards,

did you recieve this email @ lorrebreaker??

I rang them yesterday and the woman on the fone didnt know anything about it. She got someone else and they said that I wasnt supposed to know about it as according to my account I hadnt been sent the invite email. The offer is supposed to be a sweetener for people coming to the end of their contracts or those who want to leave. It is supposed to be an invite only by email, and not open to everyone.

I did remind her that I've been a loyal customer since the mid 90's to which she said fill in the form and see what happens.

So far i've had just 1 email confirmation for filling in the form.

Its odd that I got the offer then. I just resigned for another 12 months when I got the free second HD box offer recently. Just checked and I am pretty certain I got 10 months left on the contract.

Does the offer mean that I have to re-sign for another 12 months which I may do anyway as I am thinking about upgrading to 100mb BB which is available in the next couple of weeks in my area.

Its odd that I got the offer then. I just resigned for another 12 months when I got the free second HD box offer recently. Just checked and I am pretty certain I got 10 months left on the contract.

Does the offer mean that I have to re-sign for another 12 months which I may do anyway as I am thinking about upgrading to 100mb BB which is available in the next couple of weeks in my area.

Thats the reason I rang them to see if upgrading would affect the offer. You cant downgrade if you do you lose spotify, but you can upgrade.

The spotify deal is nowhere to be found on their website, the link has been splashed all over the web though, the link is from an email. Even though it takes you to their website you cant find it if you start from the normal web page.

Last edited:
i just got a 2nd email

Thanks for placing your order with Virgin Media.
We will contact you in 24-48 hours
Kind Regards,

did you recieve this email @ lorrebreaker??
just checked email nothing of them only survey request today wait till tomorrow then ring up

I followed the link got my code yesterday all up and running.
Thanks

Just when I'd given up hope my code just popped into my mailbox.

I just put the code into my existing account and hey presto Spotify Premium.

Not to rip some more albums from them.

Lets hope it's hasnt messed up my order to upgrade to 100mb next week.

Back