Spotify Unlimited Free For 12 Months For Existing Virmin 50meg Customers

rung them up last night was told to fill application in again and wait for code so still hope

Applied for this about 5 days ago.

Still haven't heard anything back from them, and paying them £70 a month :(

warlord

i filled in the application and recieved two emails says team will sort it never heard anything rang up they said its only for peeps leaving or peeps who pay with dd.... which i replied i do they said fill the request in again and can take up to 5 days for code which i haven't recieved yet wait till monday nite and will ring up again if no eamail with code comes
unison

After having used spotify premium for a few days I cant see much difference from the spotify free I've been on for a couple of years. You get higher quality sound and no adverts, but i was only getting a couple of adverts per hour anyways, and the recording software cuts them out.

But hey, free is free. :)

After having used spotify premium for a few days I cant see much difference from the spotify free I've been on for a couple of years. You get higher quality sound and no adverts, but i was only getting a couple of adverts per hour anyways, and the recording software cuts them out.

But hey, free is free. :)

tbh ive always thought that ive never seen a premium account but i always wondered what you was paying for ive seen alot more adds and nag screens with other apps than this. just out of interest does anyone else think vm have seriously gone down hill in the last 12 months since i switched to 50mb ive had loads of problems at least once a month theres downtime, there customer service is terrible and even worse since they involved foreign call centres i rang the other day to tell them my internet was down again and brian from the local call center in india said "my internets will be fixed by the 28th" i said i aint paying then so he said i will give you a free month (£50) but i will have to transfer you to customer services or he said he could give me a £25 discount now make sense of that it sounds like there running a scam. there security is crap too what company these days rings you up then asks for you full password not even letters from it if there were anyone else offering broadband above 8mb i'd change to them.

any1 got an unwanted account or even an invite? Please inbox me and I will send email addy. Thanks.

just out of interest does anyone else think vm have seriously gone down hill in the last 12 months since i switched to 50mb ive had loads of problems at least once a month theres downtime, there customer service is terrible and even worse since they involved foreign call centres

I know what you mean. TBH we've been with cable (Nynex, cable & wireless, NTL, VM) for a long time, we were on dial-up for years before we were invited to beta test their first broadband in Stockport (512k) and with listening to other peeps on various forums and web sites the cable network has always provided the most stable and constant top speed whilst downloading, even when we switched to AOL (provided through the VM cable) for a while, which ADSL (whatever the provider) doesnt seem to be able to deliver, it's for this alone that we've never even thought about going elseware, but VM's other sides, customer relations, customer service etc.. are getting worse.

just got my code after filling in the form twice, once on the 18th and again on 21st.Thanks again to the OP.

just got emailed my spotify voucher still think i may cancel it though i feel like im giving myself away too cheap to sign up to another 12mth 50mb of vm when it hasnt been the best

just a quick question whats the best way to download of this read you can use replay and a few different ways on utube just wondering what you use
thanks in advance
uni

I use Replay 4 (bought it) works a treat for me. Using the new Premium account I can rip at 320kbps, so they sound good too.

Quite a lot of the newer songs dont get tagged correctly, but older stuff is fine.

Also because replay uses the "stereo mix" part of the sound card it record ALL sounds, so turning off windows sounds helps, also skype and other programs that make noise.

Also if you are into listening to Shoucast radio, there's over 45000 stations available, then you can use Radiosure (free program just google), it has around 6000 stations built in, but you can add any station you like to your fav's (I use it for a couple of forums I'm on that have radio stations). The good thing is that it will record what you are listening to, and tag the files too. Of course the quality is only as good as whatever the person is broadcasting, some stations are broadcasting 256kbps or higher. It's another way of listening to music without gobby dj's (I can't stand Radio 1 or similar :))

Back