spiderbox and vip membership

easymo3

DW Member +
Reaction score
just been over to another forum and they are taking vip members on at 50euro
do not know how long it will stay open though.

so does that mean the server is full up then? regards mdt

lol,not sure what it means mate,i did not bother paying the v.i.p. membership.
i got my spiderbox about 14 months ago, i had the "gift" for about 2 weeks and then that was lost.
in fairness i have had use of ethernet since then,it was ok.
i will wait and see what happens over the next few weeks.

No mate they only accept new members for a short time every day, there are so many applying it's difficult to process the applications.

lol,not sure what it means mate,i did not bother paying the v.i.p. membership.
i got my spiderbox about 14 months ago, i had the "gift" for about 2 weeks and then that was lost.
in fairness i have had use of ethernet since then,it was ok.
i will wait and see what happens over the next few weeks.
Ethernet was gift under new name,
Paypal are probably restricting applications.

Service+/Gift/Ethernet just different names for the same thing, overall I had almost three years of viewing and I defiantly have no grounds for complaint, that does not mean I dont feel for members who have just got their Spiderbox and lost Ethernet, I really do and I would be fuming had it happened to me.
The VASKIS patch once you have VIP membership does restore life to your Spiderbox and in honesty 50 euros for the VIP status is a small price to pay for what it offers.
I cant help what has happened to Ethernet and dont forget I lost mine as well, but I'm now using the VASKIS (IKS) patch and am well pleased once again.

NEVER PAY FULL 12 MONTHS IN ADVANCE....trust me, ive been there....after a few months its gone...know what i mean...lol

NEVER PAY FULL 12 MONTHS IN ADVANCE....trust me, ive been there....after a few months its gone...know what i mean...lol

But the €50 isn't for the patch/unlock key that's FREE.
The payment is for VIP membership

But the €50 isn't for the patch/unlock key that's FREE.
The payment is for VIP membership

thats just a workaround so if it folds after 4 weeks you cant complain as its for "vip membership" and not the key to access the server. regards mdt

thats just a workaround so if it folds after 4 weeks you cant complain as its for "vip membership" and not the key to access the server. regards mdt

WOW doom and gloom, I dont think it will fold after 4 weeks the support is good on the forum and there's already a second HD patch released and a patch for the 5000SD, lets be honest there are few members who have friends willing to give a share so they will use a pay server ofter paying triple what the VIP status costs for about the same coverage. Lose out on a sub costing upwards of £100-150 a year and yes you've been well and truly stung the most you could possibly lose with the VIP membership is 50 euro's (app £43) and thats for the year!!
Lighten up guys life is a risk and satellite doubly so, or maybe stick to FTA channels and be dead safe.

WOW doom and gloom, I dont think it will fold after 4 weeks the support is good on the forum and there's already a second HD patch released and a patch for the 5000SD, lets be honest there are few members who have friends willing to give a share so they will use a pay server ofter paying triple what the VIP status costs for about the same coverage. Lose out on a sub costing upwards of £100-150 a year and yes you've been well and truly stung the most you could possibly lose with the VIP membership is 50 euro's (app £43) and thats for the year!!
Lighten up guys life is a risk and satellite doubly so, or maybe stick to FTA channels and be dead safe.

lighten up guys,shit george have a look at the tm section,mi5/6,fbi/mossad are at each other,
i feel very safe down here.let the spider crawl.

i dont think it will go after 4 weeks either @jimi i was just stating that its a workaround by the people behind it so they can wash their hands if it goes tits up.. as for support we all know that if anyone complains on the main forum then they have their posts removed and are banned by @a****** ect who belittle newbies blaming everything other than the wonderfull spiderbox. imo what they should have done is switched off boxs on a mac address basis gradually instead of a wholesale switch off and we can help you get your channels back for 50 euro,s. granted im a protek fanboy though :Laugh: regards mdt

The odd thing is that I'm talking to two members of that forum right now and they are saying they are logged in and posting!! I have copied the login message and they have forwarded it to the admin.

Some of you with ISP that do not update their DNS servers frequently enough may not be able to access our site for a short while.
The host updated our domain today and the info will take time to propagate through the net.
Here are the details from whois.com

domain: membership-forum.com
last-changed: 03-Nov-2012

All this is beyond our control.
If you have a problem you can try to reboot your routers

Hi I novice here, I got my spider box 3 months ago and am now stuck. I managed to get software and key with VIP membership but do not know how to install can anyone help. Sorry if this is inappropriate.
Thank you

Back