speedball 2

Pepsicola

Inactive User
Reaction score
anybody got speedball 2 for the amiga ??
This is one game thats screaming out for a remake

Was a classic!

An excellent game in which I spent many hours thrashing my mates on ;0

is this the amiga version every rom i have ever had of this crashes before the game starts? does this one work?!?!

is this the amiga version every rom i have ever had of this crashes before the game starts? does this one work?!?!

Works for me, only played last week on the xbox as a matter of fact ;)

One I can never find a working version is "Pinball Fantasies" - every one I tried gets to the menu, but will not load the tables. Any help here would be much appreciated..

classic game, revolva, brutal delux, who had the fat guy in goal was a great goaly.

me and my brother used to play it for hours, that and monkey island was classics for the amiga

yep just had a bash and its superb.... now if someone can just post ivan iron man stewarts super off road racing and maybe indy heat i ill be very happy :)

great stuff lads..... ahh the memories
Must have spent whole summers playing speedball and monkey island
Gameplay was amazing on those games

The bitmap brothers had a great game too....forget its name. It was a shooter, we spent ages playing that too. Rememer one of the characters was a german type scientist with a monocle

How can anyone forget Xenon 2?? Although extremely difficult, the graphics and soundtrack (Megablast - Bomb The Bass) were awesome..

How can anyone forget Xenon 2?? Although extremely difficult, the graphics and soundtrack (Megablast - Bomb The Bass) were awesome..

xenon2 was a classic, nearly as good as r-type.

Bomb the bass what a tune !!

Yes, I remember it being a pain to get running. These settings work with the "Classic and Razor" release. Not sure which version has been uploaded.

Kickstart : 1.2
CPU : 68000
Video Chipset : Angus
Chipmem : 512k
Fastmem : 1MB

For Pinball Fantasies (Fairlight release), try these settings :

Kickstart 1.3
CPU 68EC020
Video Chipset : AGA
Chipmem : 2MB
Fastmem : 1MB

Both work flawlessly on my setup and on my XBOX(WinUAEX)

xenon2 was a classic, nearly as good as r-type.

Bomb the bass what a tune !!

Oh yeah! have it on vynil! Not quite the same as the game mix
It is the B side to the beat dis 12" (i think) It's on the shelf opposite me somewhere...? Might dig it out tomorrow

here's a link to the atari start screen to bring back some memories!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbK8EfcHWZo[/ame]

ahh

I loved this game on the Atari ST. Best ways to score were to either throw the ball above the goalie & kick his head in or to make the ball glow orange (hot) and throw it right through him!

Back