south lanarkshire almost down.

phezo

DW Member ++
Reaction score
got my card in today. i think its the first time i've cried openly in from of my wife and kids(lol). how can i tell my 8 year old diva of a daughter its not going to be hannah montana, instead its gonna be balamory on cbeebies.:wtf:

Last edited:
pay for it then? if you pay for it why you browsing a dbox forum?. i do pay for certain things as it goes. :salute:
just having a joke about it. its all you can do.

Last edited:
yeah some channels down for me, but not all. I'm missing the MTV ones and the Shopping Channel ones so far. I assume the rest will follow ?

got my card in today. i think its the first time i've cried openly in from of my wife and kids(lol). how can i tell my 8 year old diva of a daughter its not going to be hannah montana, instead its gonna be balamory on cbeebies.:wtf:

move from the dbox section into the dreambox sat section ;)

btw whats the script with this guy in hamilton who can fit mini dishes with an HD box and open premium channels on uk and arab sats without an internet connection for £250?

you heard about this guy?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Is that what most of us are doing then ? Moving over to Sat ?

Very much doubt it.

same mate i think its total bullshit

if he can get sly channels without a legit sub involved at any point then hes onto a fortune!!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

same mate i think its total bullshit

if he can get sly channels without a legit sub involved at any point then hes onto a fortune!!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Indeed, buy a box from him and let us know :)

anyone got anymore down in south lanarkshire ? i still have only lost 90% of the mtv's and a few shopping chans. Had my new card in for over a month now.

anyone got anymore down in south lanarkshire ? i still have only lost 90% of the mtv's and a few shopping chans. Had my new card in for over a month now.

all channels still ok at the moment, no channels have moved over yet.

all channels still ok at the moment, no channels have moved over yet.

Thats weird, I should be getting them all then. I wonder why I cant get the ones that are missing for me, even after a re-scan.

maybe a frequency change? or a dodgy tuner on ur box?

Could be right. I'm gonna try a new image soon, so will give it a scan after that and see how it goes. Ta.

what scan details/settings are you using at the moment ?

Could be right. I'm gonna try a new image soon, so will give it a scan after that and see how it goes. Ta.

what scan details/settings are you using at the moment ?

i dont have a d-box but just posted to let you know the channels should still be there.

Back