sorting bouquets 800se cable

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
alright guys, iv been using my 800se on cable for a couple months now and always run autobouquets maker to update the channels, but its starting to get a little frustrating with the way it orders the channels, i would prefer them like sky if possible or somewhere close, and also to get rid of all the sd channels that show up before the hd channels in the corresponding sections, is there anyway to do it with dcc or dreamboxedit, maybe something else. as always any advice greatly received.

You can use the custom LCN feature and re-order the channels. The readme file describing what you need to do is located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/

Would be intereted to see your modified file. Damacfunkin had a modified xml file for swaps, but that does not re-order the chanenls, just swaps.

cheers mate, will probably be way over my head but ill take a look at it over the weekend while i have some spare time hopefully, im assuming it cant be too easy as iv not seen anyone sharing files anywhere or creating bouquets, but its something im interested in sorting so if i figure out how to do i would certainly share if it became something useable for others too.

If you cannot get far with it, just post the list of official numbers, in the exact order you would like to have. Do this for each bouquet. I suppose we can start with the sports and movies.

For example

Movies
etc

sports
etc

Can you upload your current modified bouquets too? Thanks

EDIT2: Place attach files in above mentioned location. (Only one is required. Just discovered an issue so attaching both) Please be aware that the numbering will be altered. It is the first time I'v used it, so may be an issue or two.

Un-related, are you creating the main bouquet? Are you picking selecting Yes, HD or FTA HD?

Attachments

• customisation.rar
    7.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back