VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I've posted a couple of sound bars lately lol

Sony HT-CT60 Surround Soundbar with Subwoofer

Was £149.99
NOW £89.99
Save £60.00

Same Price On Amazon Too

Watch your movies like you're at the cinema with the Sony HT-CT60 2.1 soundbar. Offering virtual surround sound with crisp, clear dialogue this sleek and modern design will add a modern touch to any room. Includes optical cable.

2.1 channels.
Active amplifier.
DTS.
Dolby.
Optical audio connection.
Digital optical.
Total RMS wattage: 60 watts.
Speaker bar: 60 watts.
Subwoofer: 30 watts.
Remote control .
Size of speaker bar H8.9, W94, D8.9cm.
Weight of speaker bar 1.6kg.
Size of subwoofer H39, W27.1, D27.1cm.

Sony_HT-CT60_soundbar.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to be a pain, but your price is out by a tenner... Just checked your link as I am looking for a sound bar (to keep the wife happy), as it is neater than a full surround system, but both Argos and Amazon are showing in at £99 or £97 respectfully.

Is there another voucher to add to it to bring the price down to the one you have mentioned?

Post was from yesterday so the price was probably correct at time of posting....if you look on the argos page, you'll notice the below message.

* Please note item 9124712 has previously been on sale at 89.99.

Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change

Found via Invisible Hand on Electrical123 to still be £89.99 free all day p&p.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Sorry I missed that part.. I did find it on Electrical123 as you have mentioned that as well and it is 89.99 which is great.. might have to treat myself.. ie... treat the room lol

Is there one you would recommend? Reasonably priced of course.

Last edited:
Check out the Roth Bar 1. Its about the same price on ebay and is a solid performer.

There is a refurb one on ebay for £99 (new ones were 250) If you dont mind buying refurbs that is

Last edited:
Back