Sony kdl32v4000 - £329

Is this a goot tele then? Been looking for a decent cheep LCD for a while and surely you cant go wrong with a sony? Would look nice alongside the PS3!

From the reviews i've read on Revoo, amazon etc its a very, very good tv for that price. Ive also been onto the AV Forums site and all the ppl on there recommend this model for anyone who has a budget of upto £450. I actually wanted a 26" due to space requirements, but for the price you cant go wrong. Im going into Comet tomorrow to check it out myself, measurements, get a demo from the, then hopefully ring John Lewis and get them to price match it coz they also offer free 5yr guarantee on all their tv's. Ive got a ps3 myself so an all sony setup would be just perfect.

Thanks to OP

Been looking for one of these for a bit, since reading of the cable forums that the inbuilt tuner, is actually freeview & cable.

Reserved for pick up tomorrow.

Thanks

Top post mate

Just been there and got myself one of these. Was afta a sony t.v and was undecided between his and the sony kdl32w4000 (1080p) but price of sonykdl32v4000 (720p) is too good.
Cheers

Im going into Comet tomorrow to check it out myself, measurements, get a demo from the, then hopefully ring John Lewis and get them to price match it coz they also offer free 5yr guarantee on all their tv's.

john lewis have this for the same price on their site, but its out of stock, so u should have no problem getting them to price match this in store. it might even be the same price instore.

Ordered mines today, will be delivered tomorrow so ill let you know how it is then!

Cheers to nl86, would never have spotted this otherwise.

Rep left

Got mines today, What a tele!

Changed a few settings to get it to its optimal picture and it looks great. Using it with the PS3 and V+ box.

The PS3 looks awsome, never seen such a clear image!

And the regular channels on the Virgin look great but the BBC HD channel is something else!

Looks great and sounds great, highly reccomended at this price.

Got mines today, What a tele!

Changed a few settings to get it to its optimal picture and it looks great. Using it with the PS3 and V+ box.

The PS3 looks awsome, never seen such a clear image!

And the regular channels on the Virgin look great but the BBC HD channel is something else!

Looks great and sounds great, highly reccomended at this price.

hi mate. any chance you post the settings you're using? Mine doesnt come till thursday but i dont wanna be fiddlin around wit the settings lol

Pic Mode Standard
Backlight 4
Contrast 94
Brightness 48
Colour 53
Sharpness 6
Colour Tone Warm
Noise Reduction Low
Adv Contrast Enhancer Off

That seems to be best for watching football and the PS3. The colour tone is the main thing to change, the standard one is crap!

Also i cant really tell the difference with the different sould settings so ive just kept mines on Dynamic.

Pic Mode Standard
Backlight 4
Contrast 94
Brightness 48
Colour 53
Sharpness 6
Colour Tone Warm
Noise Reduction Low
Adv Contrast Enhancer Off

That seems to be best for watching football and the PS3. The colour tone is the main thing to change, the standard one is crap!

Also i cant really tell the difference with the different sould settings so ive just kept mines on Dynamic.

cheers for these. i will give them a try.

tv is great btw. what a bargain

Back