Sony Ericsson K800i + 1Gb Memory card on PAYG - £79.99 O2

thats a good price m8 like the silver one :banana:

Read somewhere day after England fiasco

picture of maclaren with the quote

wally with the brolly

I thought that was funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you know some one working for O2, Contractor or employee, they can get you 30% discount.

Phones are getting cheaper and cheaper, this is one amazing deal!!!

It may also be unlocked as it is an O2 phone, it is not guaranteed to be unlocked but 50/50 O2 send out phones with no restrictions or branding at all.

This is one amazing phone, I still can't believe how cheap these are, it used to take about a year for phones to drop on PAYG from £250 to about £130 ish, now within 6 months or so they are below £100. Can only be a good thing for us the consumer.

If anyone is thinking of getting a phone withing this price range then this is the best you can get. Or you could choose a SE W810i for about the same price which is the walkman version (music player for those not in the know), this phone listed is the camera version as it has a whopping 3.2mp camera with some great camera software built in for the beginner enthusiast.

Ive got a k800i and I reckon its a cracking phone. I also bought my crystal clear case (2 of them) from dealextreme for $1.64 each - bargain.

The camera on this is excellent, its 3.2 but takes very good pictures in the dark also. It also has expandable memory and has a media player so you can listen to mp3s, watch videos etc.

It is a little big but you get used to it.

If anyone is buying, dont forget quidco for a litte further cashback!

Back