Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sonic

dannyboy

Inactive User
does anyone out there still play there mega drive i found mine in a wardrobe the other day sparked it up and workes a treat been playing sonic over the last to nights shes addicted to it cant get it off her what if yous have what games u play

Hi dannyboy
i have one in the attic, covered in dust, But, last christmas bought my lad a hand held joystick from Argos, which was the origional Sonic game, and we still keep playing it now. Only trouble is you cant save, so its take it in turns, and when you loose a life, its next player on,

cheers,

d-b

thats what me and the other half do
can anyone remember the thing the megadrive used to sit on and it played cd i cant mind the name of it

Hiya m8, it was the MegaCD.

Had one myself years ago, but gave it away to a youth club where they probs used it as a door stop lol

Hiya m8, it was the MegaCD.

Had one myself years ago, but gave it away to a youth club where they probs used it as a door stop lol

lol the old games is the best keeps her quiet going to start colecting game again

i used to love playing micro machines with all the lads round, trying to beat the last guys ghost.

loved cannon fodder aswell (WAR! never been so much fun) :proud:

I loved my megadrive. Kid Chameleon, altered beast, streets of rage. My most played emulator at present. Have to pick myself one again for nostalgia. Hated the controller though, snes was far better.

Back