Some problems with channels...

T67

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys total newbie to this as mostly have a back-ground with cable boxes rather than sat..Anyway Devilfish spoke well of how bloody good these are and decided to try it out for myself.I managed to get sorted with a server and got an original DB500s and also got a 91cm motorised dish and a m8 kindly offered to help me sort it all out.Right heres the problem.I seem to be getting a hell of a lot of freezing,picture break up on the premiere direct movie channels and also on cine+ this happens quite alot.Now on tequila it works fine.Now I have spoke to the guy who owns the server and has helped me 100% but cant fathom out WTF is the problem..I only seem to be the one getting these bloody problems...Like I say am new to this and wondering what peoples thoughts are on this.Am I expecting too much by the way of every channel not being 100% smooth? or is it part n parcel of owning these...PLEASE am going out my mind as would ideally like to stay with this server and if possible sort this problem out..

Thanks

hi,t67.i dont have a motorised but a fixed dish at 19.2e.the premier and taquila transponders are fairly strong on this satellite.it seems to me your dish aint aligned properly or the lnb needs looking at. i could be wrong but it looks like a signal problem.try and get it checked bya professional installer.once your systems set up right you wont be dissapointed with the channels youll be getting m8.hope this helps you.
regards sachin.

Reactions: T67
You dont need a cardshare server to get Premiere channels, they will work fine and stable with latest keys. Maybe you have a softcam with the keys and also access to the server at the same time and thats causing a conflict?
Try loading a different cam emu and different set of softcam keys- like if you use gbox for the share then use cccam for premiere, or if you use cccam for the share then use mgcamd for premiere, etc.

It may be the dish as suggested since it should be very stable as its fine on others, so you need to find out what it is by experimenting.

Thanks guys for the input..I just thought that because the rest of the channels were running fine,then the dish setup would have also been ok but like I say I am totally new to this and aint so sure...
@Pinkhelmets,I am not sure exactly what you mean there m8 but I will have a look over the next few days and see if any settings makes a difference...IS there any possiblity that a different image would make a difference? I have currently the GP on it at the mo...Again karma given for the help guys :)
Anything else anyone can think of please post...ta

I dont mean change the image, keep GP on as your image. You need to try a different cam emulation ~ie cccam, gbox, mgcamd, camd3, radegast, blah blah.

You must have a cam loaded for your server yes? Well you dont need a server to clear premiere channels, so try using a different cam to clear them.

Not sure how else I can explain it, the prem channels work fine so you need to understand how things work to progress m8. :)

@ T67,

Ok if your getting premiere then you should be fine.

The picture freeze is because your to many hops away from that subbed card. NO this is NOT the usual performance of a DB however, it is normal if the card is to many hops away.

Advice :

1. NEVER pay for a server! They are all w@nkers and run off with your money.
2. Don't talk about servers on an open forum, i dont c/s simple.

Finally, it is possible to watch everything your satellite can tune into however, premiere keys are public and work well in CCcam 2.0.3 without C/S'ing. The key bundle you require is "Sin_Key_Bundle" install by ftp (DCC).

Regards...

I dont mean change the image, keep GP on as your image. You need to try a different cam emulation ~ie cccam, gbox, mgcamd, camd3, radegast, blah blah.

You must have a cam loaded for your server yes? Well you dont need a server to clear premiere channels, so try using a different cam to clear them.

Not sure how else I can explain it, the prem channels work fine so you need to understand how things work to progress m8. :)
Currently have gbox loaded at the mo m8 and was thinking along the lines of possibly image related m8 as going back to cable boxes this sometimes is the issue with them.I know they are completely different but just checking all options,incase I had overlooked something silly...Right but I am with you on trying a different cam out to see which one works better...
Will try n have a play with this over the next few days when I get some time too...Again thanks

Setup autocam and just add 'premiere' as the provider for the mgcamd or cccam whichever you are using with the softcam.

This will stop the reciever trying to connect to the server for you CS option.

thats what i'm saying, but i must be saying it wrong lol?
Right look, keep gemini as your image, keep gbox as your cam for the cardshare.
Now ADD another cam, i'd suggest cccam as its the most simple. Now when you watch premiere you switch to cccam (can be automatic as suggested above) then when you go to other channels switch back to gbox.

Ccam and mgcamd both work fine and stable with premiere and you wont be using a server to clear.

Hiya,
Apologies for dropping in on this post but have relevant question.
I have similar prob but can you tell me pinkhelmets when you go to premiere and cams are swapped would this stop you other peeps accesing your share.

Cheers Geronimoe

People can only access yor share if you let them.

You have to manually add them in the config files.

If you have cccam installed and dreambox connected to your router/computer, then in your computer browser (firefox/i.e. etc) type http://(your dreambox ip):16001/

i.e. if your dream box ip is 192.168.0.2 the you would type http://192.168.0.2:16001/

This will connect you to the cccam server info:

Click on clients to see who YOU are sharing with.

Click on servers to see who YOU can connect to.

and so if you type in the 16001 ip address and nothing happens, then it's safe to say that people can't connect to you.

Last edited:
thats what i'm saying, but i must be saying it wrong lol?
Right look, keep gemini as your image, keep gbox as your cam for the cardshare.
Now ADD another cam, i'd suggest cccam as its the most simple. Now when you watch premiere you switch to cccam (can be automatic as suggested above) then when you go to other channels switch back to gbox.

Ccam and mgcamd both work fine and stable with premiere and you wont be using a server to clear.
lol m8...Nah you did exlain it properlly just I was a bit thick in understanding exactly what you meant..lol
Again thanks guys and gonna try n add another cam and switch between them to see what happens..Cheers

Back