Some good films released of late

I got a copy but its got Japanese subtitles and the lipsync is out so wont be watching that copy. Feckin waste of 1.8gb download credit :(

Birdman made Donnie Darko and Twin Peaks look like Dumb & Dumber.... wierdest shit I've ever seen. Still enjoyed it as the whole cast put in a fantastic performance.

I really enjoyed John Wick. Classic revenge plot with great fight sequences. Looked like Keanu Reeves did most if his own fight and stunt work. Also nice to see Lily Allen's brother get a good spanking.

Going to try and get Selma and The Judge in this weekend.... gotta love the Awards season for Screeners :D

I got a copy but its got Japanese subtitles and the lipsync is out so wont be watching that copy. Feckin waste of 1.8gb download credit :(
There is a few sources of that up on icefilms, movereel one didn't have lip sync problem,still has subtitles though

@IANB..you don't speak Japanese..??

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I can find a good copy @miggy ;)

If you have access to a Newsgroup server

The.Theory.of.Everything.2014.DVDSCR.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi Language English
Size: 1477077074 bytes (1.38 GiB), duration: 02:03:25, avg.bitrate: 1596 kb/s
Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, 5 channels, 192 kb/s
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 720x304, 23.98 fps(r)

Attachments

• The Theory of Everything 2014 DVDSCR XviD AC3-EVO.nzb
    196 KB · Views: 5
Just watched John wick, pretty good film. Now starting the imitation game

I enjoyed American Sniper thought it was a well told story without all the over hyped exuberance you normally get with American war films.

Wathced the Gambler and well horse for courses but if you have not then I would say save yourself 2 hours of your life. really was a film that hand no beginning no middle and no end and should never have been made.

Have thanks to Rapha just got the Theory of Everything NZB so will look a that.

I also have heard that the Imtation game is good and have stream but is on the list to do.

If you like a good comedy then What We Did On Our Holiday is well worth a watch , it stars David Tennant, Billy Connolly and Rosamund Pike.

+1 on this, really enjoyed it. Same writers who do Outnumbered I think: some of the adult responses are unscripted to the kids (scripted) lines, very funny at times.

Wasn't crazy about Theory of Everything: good but not great. Try to get Hawking (with Benedict Cumberbatch), I really enjoyed that.

Going to give Birdman a go over the weekend: I loved Under the Skin last year so weird stuff is my kind of stuff!

Evelyn is a great brain-off enjoy the shooting film: plus its got Salma Hayek running around in her undercrackers so that's an extra point straight away!

Forgot to say, I watched Whiplash the other night, loved it.

Last edited:
Back