Solo2 SE, wanting to swap firmware

there is a file named init something that is missing.

with the other apollo that won't work can u try that again but this time remove file beginning with "init" from solo2 folder before flashing it.

there is a file named init something that is missing.

with the other apollo that won't work can u try that again but this time remove file beginning with "init" from solo2 folder before flashing it.

Tried 163 again without init~ file but still have the same tuner issue

Although I can see that the box is connected to my network and I can ftp to it

Last edited:
The way I compiled the image changed a bit between 153 and 163 so I will try the latest openvix build the way I did back then and PM you for you to try.

However, I wont have time to do this until this weekend.

The way I compiled the image changed a bit between 153 and 163 so I will try the latest openvix build the way I did back then and PM you for you to try.

However, I wont have time to do this until this weekend.

That sounds good to me! Could that also be the same issue with the sunray images or is that one a no hope now?

That sounds good to me! Could that also be the same issue with the sunray images or is that one a no hope now?
I've just checked and sunray version 153 is the newer way I do them.

Did you try 153 normal version (ie not the sky version) and if so, did you have tuner problems on that?

I've just checked and sunray version 153 is the newer way I do them.

Did you try 153 normal version (ie not the sky version) and if so, did you have tuner problems on that?

I only tried the sky version, could you point me to an older sunray image I could try? I.e the older build methods

I only tried the sky version, could you point me to an older sunray image I could try? I.e the older build methods
Just looking now. Could you try 153 non sky version for me if you don't mind?

Updated:

Ok, apollo 142 for sunray here as that appears to be old build method. Again, try this at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looking now. Could you try 153 non sky version for me if you don't mind?

Updated:

Ok, apollo 142 for sunray here as that appears to be old build method. Again, try this at your own risk.

Yo, I can confirm that 153 none sky version works fine (tuners ok) but unfortuntunately the 142 sunray bulid did not (I saw BH boot screen but then it went black)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back