Solo2 Blackhole 2.0.5 channels missing help?

medlence

Inactive User
Reaction score
After couple of weeks solid service from my Solo2 couple of days ago I lost most premium channels and I get black screen on them.
I have tried flashing 4 different images with no luck, as the issue is the same and when I do automatic scan only 497 channels are found and usually all of them are found in the first 50% of scanning than it just goes through the rest.
I have checked all the cabling, and my dish as well (communal dish and no one else has issues) and it is really getting on my nerves as I have no idea what the issue can be?
On the channels I receive i get between 50 and 98% SNR (on the ones I am not receiving the SNR goes down from whatever the previous channels was to 0% - counts down)
Thanks in advance to any insight as to what this might be.

After couple of weeks solid service from my Solo2 couple of days ago I lost most premium channels and I get black screen on them.
I have tried flashing 4 different images with no luck, as the issue is the same and when I do automatic scan only 497 channels are found and usually all of them are found in the first 50% of scanning than it just goes through the rest.
I have checked all the cabling, and my dish as well (communal dish and no one else has issues) and it is really getting on my nerves as I have no idea what the issue can be?
On the channels I receive i get between 50 and 98% SNR (on the ones I am not receiving the SNR goes down from whatever the previous channels was to 0% - counts down)

Hi mate welcome,If you are still recieving all free to air channels as normal ie BBC.ITV etc then it can only be a few things.
1)your internet connection.
2)your server
3)your ccam.

if you are happy with 1 and 2 then i suggest you look at your ccam First try to re start it and if no joy uninstall and re-install it,
Make sure you have a blackhole ccam to ftp back to temp to install and start.

as for channels i suggest you install latest rats bouquets as well which has the latest sat XML

Last edited:
@AJT
I am receiving some premium channels (BT sports, ESPN) and my line works fine, I even took another test line just in case but same issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
@AJT
I am receiving some premium channels (BT sports, ESPN) and my line works fine, I even took another test line just in case but same issue.

I would in that case update your bouquets then do a complete re scan of tuner

Last edited by a moderator:
I would in that case update your bouquets then do a complete re scan of tuner

Thanks for replying.
I have tried with Rats, Medlock, Autobouquets on Blackhole and Autobouquets maker on VIx,
I also tried generating new satelites.xml and placing it in tuxbox folder and that didin't help as well

Are the channels your missing on one particular polarity ? H or V or both ?

The VU+ range will lock a signal at around 40% so although low at 50% is should be enough.

I know it has been a while, I sold my Solo2 because I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. So I got myself a VU DUO and had problem free TV for about 4 weeks now I have exactly the same issue as before. I know it must be me doing something but I can't figure out what?
Any help will be appreciated.

Have you got your tuners set up properly?
Are they set to 28.2e both tuners.in Vix it's menu/set up/service searching/tuner configuration.configure so tuner a and b are the same both tuners to 28.2E
Have you used rats bouquets updater?
Have you used rats bouquets and dreamboxedit to FTP bouquets to box.?this way it removes all old stuff in there.
Sat XML goes in etc/enigma2 I believe but with rats you don't need it's all in one so to speak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back