Softmod 4.1e Help please

deancal

Inactive User
Reaction score
I Have a white wii with Firmware 4.1e installed I followed the guide with the indiana jones trick (Worked a treat), Got all my nice new Home brew channels, got the boot mii when i boot up All was working fine.

I havnt played the wii for about 7 months due to moving home. So today i decided to plug it in and plonk about on it.

Turned it on got the Bootmii screen booted to wii main screen got my Homebrew channel Snes x emulater , USB Loader and so on. I think you get the picture.

Tryed to run USB loader and it just locks my wii up. so i thought maybe it needs updateing (Software Not the Wii`s Firmware).

So went to my homebrew channel and there is nothing there at all its like all the files are gone, Looked on the SD card i have inserted and all the files are still on there so i cannot do anything. I have my USB drive conneted likeit used to be i havent done anything to alter it since i put it into storage... Anyone got any ideas on this ?
O btw when i try and run The snes emu it loads then resets the wii.

I guess i will have to upgrade to 4.3 but i just wanted to try and fix this first. Thanks in advance Cube

no idea whats went worng m8,
but the easiest soulsution would be to delete all youir custom channels, update to 4.3 and use modmii/letterbnomb hack to reinstal everytihng.

that way your willl all the up to date ios's installede.. :)

sorted it thank you it was a dodgy sd connection , I used another all is fine now, Tho for some reason Donkey kong Country wont work, does this need any special settings for it to run ?

yes,
i remeber having problems with it when it first came out.

it loads on ios 224 on config usb loader.. :)

Back