So Who's going on holiday this year??

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm going to disneyland :grayyawn: paris for 3 days over the long bank holiday, was woundering where everyone else is jetting off to this summer?
thinking of booking a proper holiday but don't know where to go...

I won't be 'jetting' anywhere as I find airports a pain in the ass. Last time, they confiscated my back-packers tin-opener ffs - presumably in case I used it force entry to the cockpit or open the minute packet of peanuts...

I will be walking in the Lakes for a couple of weeks in September and I may toddle through the Chunnel for a quick nose around France.

Eurodisney is not everyone's cup of tea but I have to confess I quite enjoyed it in spite of myself :)

Where to go depends on what you want, I go for mountains, walking, cycling, food and always self-catering but I'd guess I'm in a minority with that one lol

Not definite yet, but I may be going to Largs or West Kilbride on the Ayrshire coast.
And as my wife is originally from Ardrossan which is only a couple of miles from them and we have not been back to Scotland for many years we are really looking forward to it.

Been........ Boa Vista........ cape verdi, fabulous time.

im off to texas on the 30th of june

:hot::pool:

prob do a week in Magaluf, got New York booked for December

Sharm el sheikh in Egypt for me and the family in july for 2 weeks :)

Going to new zealand in 9 weeks and where not coming back :p

Scared to say but I'm going to Blackpool for a long weekend 1st June
Hope you all have a good holiday abroad

Probably stay local to the north island. Hire a car for a long weekend or 2 and travel around.
UK trip next year is the next big one.

Been holidaying in uk for what seems like forever, while friends and family went abroad. Typical thing when rest of uk is staying @ home cause of money situations.. we have to be completley different and go abroad for first time ever. 7 of us going to santa suzzana for a fortnight all inclusive. Seeing as this year is end of the world and all that, we thought f@ck it lets blow the savings.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Not got a summer holiday this year hevent been on holiday for 2 years since buying a house, but just booked for New York in December

prob do a week in Magaluf, got New York booked for December

Normally go there myself, haven't been in a while, bit of a crap hole in places but good night life and few good places nearby too.

Sharm el sheikh in Egypt for me and the family in july for 2 weeks :)

Considering this myself, I'm already on leave the last week in July and first week in August, just looking at prices/hotel.

Some great places right here in the UK - summat for everyone I reckon :)

your not wrong there, did the local uk trips last year, lake district, snowdon it was awesome cheap too which I like :Cool2:

New York sounds good so does sharmal sheikh hummmm

Back