So Who's going on holiday this year??

your not wrong there, did the local uk trips last year, lake district, snowdon it was awesome cheap too which I like :Cool2:

New York sounds good so does sharmal sheikh hummmm

Holidays are what you make them M8, it's a time to relax with people you care about, unwind, do stuff that you can't other times. TBH, me and Mrs M just enjoy the time...you know, without something else getting in the way. Do what we want, walk, relax.

Don't matter where it is, just enjoy :)

Going to Cyprus (Protaras) in June for 2 weeks all inclusive for my sisters wedding. Not long to go now :banana:

Two short breaks from sun £15 offer. First one to Ayr in Jubilee weekend (first time in Scotland) and second one to North Wales at the end of August. We also have family and friends spread out over england so usually do a touring holiday as well.

As somebody else mentioned there is so much to do in the UK that you could do quite a lot of holidays here. Looking at squeezing a week at my mates flat in Cypres or visiting my in-laws in Kenya if possible as well.

Hopefully next year doing the big one, 3 weeks visiting my sis under under but it scary to think for 2 adults and 2 kids, flights alone cost the same as a decent car.

After a hard year for me with the custody battle, I’m going away for a week to Tenerife with my son at the end of July, which my ex agreed, she had no choice really ;-) Single dad on a holiday. No heavy drinking for me :(

With four kids now,holidays abroad are a thing of the past now,esp after the last trip to Tenerife over christmas time,when all the kids did was complain coz they though they where losing out on crimbo pressies,which of course they never,only person that lost out was yours trully...no gadgets for me :(

Back