So much for 8 inches

zad

Inactive User
Reaction score
So just got up expecting 8 inches of SNOW and nothing it pishing it down ffs.....

Anyone got any snow???

I got up thinking there would be loads of snow! Ha weather men what do they know. Its snowing at Huddersfield but I would say only an inch on the ground at the mo. As for the 8" i wish!!

As much as I like the snow it was a relief to wake up 10 minutes ago to find it raining. It's not much fun trying to deliver parcels when there's snow about.

Opps sorry, you ment snow didnt you, lol.

Well It's still snowing heavy in Durham, Hopefully when I wake up we will be cut off so I can't get back to work for night shift :)

i have never listened to weather forecasts because personally the best weatherman goin is ME reason being i get up in the morning and you know roughly what the day is gonna be like so to all these weather forecasters who get payed silly money KISS MY AR!!hahaha

Rain here too.

Local council did bugger all on Monday, not a drop of grit hit the ground.

Now they overreact and have closed down all schools in the borough.

For what, a bit of rain?

They are a shower of incompetent shits.

lol when i opened this thread i thought it was bout something completely different : dipsy :

no snow down here in the berkshire massive! infact its quite sunny which is annoying as its shining on my pc screen lol

About 2" beside me, was raining but I cant get out of my des res cul-de-sac due to the ice underneath it and being on a hill!

shame.....i got up and saw 8 inches. werent too bad, get more other morning!

Can't manage 8 inches, more like 4 inches we had in scarborough today

out in the sticks at bradford, west yorks was the place to be. funnily enough, one of the highest points around there is called "mountain."

absolute chaos because all hills baby........... cars abandoned all over the place, power sliding round corners at 5mph an wheel spinning in 4th. great fun...................

then by this aft it had washed away to nowt!!

but still no-where near 8 inches!!!!

Nothing when I first looked out this morning(7am) but at 7.30 when I left for work it had started to snow - In all about 1 inch.....most roads have now washed away with the rain and sleet this afternoon.

Now the annoying thing(For those who know the area - Stockton-Guisborough)....17miles - normally 30-40 min..... this morning 2hrs 45min :FRIGHT:
I saw 1 fekkin gritter.....ffs I thought they knew it was coming

we got about 2-3 inches here and i saw 4 snow ploughs/gritters the night before and one this morning going past my house. snow still here and more should fall tonight. yippee

Back