So its official!!!

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my new Virmin card today and put in box

so its official N3 has come to hemel hempstead

still got bb thou but how long that last,we will see.

enjoy while it last cause it wont b long b 4 the dread black screen.

enjoy while it last cause it wont b long b 4 the dread black screen.

yes nt long guys !!, iv seen a few lists knocking about with some dates 4 diff ereas to recieve new card & eraas allready that have switched to N3 .....but nothing official from VM ? iv done some searching & cant find nothing does any1 have anymore info

noooooo!!!

Just switched on my subbed box and message came up to say my new viewing card is on its way, looks like the end for my area. Portsmouth.

gutting too hear its happening even though we know its been coming.

Nothing yet south of london luckerly....

gutting too hear its happening even though we know its been coming.

Nothing yet south of london luckerly....
as of this morning parts of bromley is now n3, so its alot closer than u think

New card just came in the post today. oh well it was good while it lasted. Portsmouth area.

Portsmouth Area too, mine turned up this morning, I installed it ...yet my dbox is still merrily playing sly sports and movies, am I missing something here?

the N1 and N3 streams will both be being transmitted till roughly everyone should have a card - then they turn off the N1, maybe 2 - 3 weeks.

Better make the most of it for the next couple of weeks then. Good excuse to tell the missus i need to watch football every day when its on as the box will be down soon and i won't be able to watch sly only ESPN on my subbed box. Sure she will be happy with that.

the sooner it goes, the sooner we'll get it back.

Last edited:
New cards now dropping through the letterboxes in the Luton and Dunstable areas.

The dirty filthy stinking rotten spoil-sports... :Angryfire

Ai, Sh1t thing about Ireland hitting N3 last year was not being able to try out the last in the commando series. My Dbox2 is now a relic in my shed, LCD never even had stripes in the end lol.

Any encryption system can be cracked but Nagra 3 so far hasn't been.

"Nagra 3 is an encryption system used the world over, and soon to be used in the UK by Virgin Media. It is currently secure, meaning you cannot get free Virgin TV from a "chipped" box, modified box, or from a 3rd party reciever (Eurovox, Starview etc.)"

Back