Sensible Topic SNP Stance on EU Vote

@v what happens if you vote again and to leave the uk is 51% would you vote again if it was that close? or leave it as it is and revote in 4 years?

I think it should be a 60/40 vote to make any changes.

A new referendum should only be held when there is a major change (politically) from the last one.

seeing as the UK is having a referendum on europe.
that is change enough to warrent a new referendum.. is it not?

The vote should go to the majority in my opinion.Scotland being in the UK or out would not really affect me tbh. Scotland should be its own country and ruled by there own,and the SNP should have 0 power in England.

- - - Updated - - -
@countryboy that is what i said in a post let Scotland re vote in 4 years to see how people have changed one way or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
The vote should go to the majority in my opinion.Scotland being in the UK or out would not really affect me tbh. Scotland should be its own country and ruled by there own,and the SNP should have 0 power in England.

- - - Updated - - -
@countryboy that is what i said in a post let Scotland re vote in 4 years to see how people have changed one way or the other.

That is what i want also..

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree mate and to be honest I don't want any powers in England why should we be able to vote on things that don't concern us . Oh that's right we can't it's called Evel
. Seriously though we shouldn't have a vote on these matters and England should have no say on anything in Scotland . Good fences make good neighbours

Be our own Country,s and come together as one when needed.Keep the armed forces together (as you kilt wearing heathen,s are brave fighters i have seen brave heart)

My issue with the snp is only the Scotts can vote for them, weakening the Labour vote in England.
I think all the uk should be allowed to vote snp as an alternative party.

And if it stops You moaning We will all call ourselves Scottish when the snp are in power. :)

On a serious note I believe the Sottish vote should be looked at carefully to give the snp the figures they should have to decide if the Scottish people want in or out of the EU, not just tell them what they want.

Last edited:
Just found THIS read, If the Scotts are sick of being run by oxbridge types then fight to take Government and stop moaning about being governed by the English. I believe You would be surprised by how much English support You got, as the Labour party has lost its way saying that plenty of them are Scottish.

Last edited:
Just found THIS read, If the Scotts are sick of being run by oxbridge types then fight to take Government and stop moaning about being governed by the English. I believe You would be surprised by how much English support You got, as the Labour party has lost its way saying that plenty of them are Scottish.

At the last general election, the snp won nearly all seats in Scotland , unfortunately this did not make a blind bit of difference as to who is in charge at Westminster.
England is far bigger that Scotland so the Scottish vote counts for fook all as things stand.
One them cases where size does matter ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

our little prick the most hated man in ireland is heading over to advise ye on the eu,little does he know a very large amount of irish people want out of this dictatorship they have raped our country of its resources over the last twenty years so please leave we will soon follow

Back