Snow Pictures

here's one, but i am gonna take my dog out for a walk, and take more

and more now, one is my car covered in snow, another my van full of snow, and my dog getting lost in snow, and a view near me

Last edited:
Not a single flake here...time to move to scotland.

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

only been snow 50mins here, and wife's just popped out shopping :)

That aint a dog mate, its a rat with long hair. lol.

No snow in Wales sadly, or not where I live. Boooooooo!

It is currently snowing hard in Swansea and here in the port it is just starting to snow...

Should be fun as the local council don't bloody grit the roads where I live...

This my mate's house: in Sweden
The postman still came, the buses drove past his door and the trains were on time, Also they don't use salt on the roads.

It is currently snowing hard in Swansea and here in the port it is just starting to snow...

Should be fun as the local council don't bloody grit the roads where I live...

top of the neath valley was a little white this morning, started to make my way to pembroke dock, got to st clears after about an hour and a half, and thinking 'shit, this is getting bad' got to the roundabout where spidercow is, got half way up the very small climb on the A40 (couldnt see the road at all) and slid sideways back down, this is on a gritted dual carriageway

turned round, and made my way back, snow setteling on the M4 passing swansea, the A465 down to one lane as well, and when i got back to the village (after a 4 hour round trip to do about 70 miles lol) EVERYTHING is buried, the part where i live hasnt been gritted for weeks, it was like glass this morning, and now has fresh snow on top of it

its still snowing pretty hard, cant see me moving for a day or 3 out of this

This my mate's house: in Sweden
The postman still came, the buses drove past his door and the trains were on time, Also they don't use salt on the roads.

thats because they dont get the 'wrong type of snow' like we do m8 lol

stuck at risley in cab for awhile:Clap: sitting in a warm cab all alone.

Heavy snow now i gy settling too a decent inch or snow has fallen in the last hour or so. There was nothing when i posted originaly lol.

Back