Snake eggs

That's what i'd enjoy the most, the feeding of live mice or any other rodent that I could get my hands on.

TBH I've been fascinated by snakes ever since I saw this Jackie Chan movie.

YouTube - Snake in the Eagle's Shadow By Jackie Chan

I have fed my snakes, live mice and live rats. Although Winston (Male snake) wont eat rats, as the last one bit him. He will eat live mice though no problem. Mogwi(Female) will eat live rats and she is much smaller than Winston.

If you do feed live, then make sure you get them from a reptile shop, otherwise the pet shops ask lots of questions. I dont think its illegal to feed them live, but people do frown upon it. My mate works for the RSPCA, and told me off for doing it, and threatened to report me for cruelty to animals. lmao

I have fed my snakes loads of live things, and have not found Winston has got anymore aggressive because of it. Mogwi is just an aggressive bitch anyway, so I dont think that makes much difference for her. Next time I can get some live mice, then I will film it and send you the video Munkey mate.

Next time I can get some live mice, then I will film it and send you the video Munkey mate.

That'd be cool, I love that stuff. I once placed a frog in an aquarium with a crab inside (women in the shop said it'd be OK) the crab slowly dissected and ate the frog alive, it was awesome.

fair enough, ya sick bast`s ;)

@munkey, wheres it gonna stop mate, corn snake one week with live mice, 3 months down the line a 40 foot anaconda and one of the local chavvies :)

Back