SmartDNS Geoblocking

Working for me as well.

HD1 works for me now. But I was geoblocking when I tried hd6.
It's strange but since Manchester derby is on hd1 it doesn't matter really :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

HD1 works for me now. But I was geoblocking when I tried hd6.
It's strange but since Manchester derby is on hd1 it doesn't matter really :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
After I made my post HD6 stopped and I couldn't restart it. HD4 was fine. HD1 is fine but in Arabic. +10 is working fine and same quality as HD6.

Using my android tv box I can watch via the browser but I am blocked if I use the ajs app

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Using my android tv box I can watch via the browser but I am blocked if I use the ajs app

Try to log out from both the browser and android app, and then login from the android app.

Unlikely to make any difference as I tried using the app before I had even logged in to the browser at all

all the pubs using this aswell pub i go to use aj with smart dns etc if wasnt for the pubs it be lot easy for us thats for sure

I was working on overplay on AJS but I am now Geoblocked, shame as this was a good service.

Trying to find alternate but nothing as yet, Google is getting some hammer

what's the point of blocking at weekend and not in the week if they have already implemented a way to blacklist ip addresses why not just plug it altogether

Maybe they hoping to pull in extra subs from people buying another month. Dangle a bit of hope pepole may take s months risk

Anyone else experiencing this problem. Channel works for about 10s before freezing. On non PL channels there is no freezing.

Anyone else experiencing this problem. Channel works for about 10s before freezing. On non PL channels there is no freezing.
Same thing here. I can't watch more than 45 seconds without freezing....

I wonder how the Football League, Spanish, Dutch, German leagues etc feel about Al Jazeera not blocking access to their games. There's one thing to enforce copyright but to selectively do it smacks of hypocrisy.

probably the reason being

uk provider cant hack the fact can be watched without there platform

always want the monopoly no doubt pressure being put

shocking yes

that lot just hate it

Same thing here. I can't watch more than 45 seconds without freezing....

If you rewind the stream by 2 mins on the bar at the bottom it will work fine. The bar goes back all day, so only go 2 mins not 2 hours

Back