Smart meter Gas supply

Probably cost me more ?, so it might not ? and how much difference are we talking over a 12 month period a standard 3 bed ?. I'm not knocking you but we can get drawn into this energy save money debate abit too much. My m8 just checked his and he can save £8 a year. Just dont have that donna tonight jobs done.

Probably cost me more ?, so it might not ? and how much difference are we talking over a 12 month period a standard 3 bed ?. I'm not knocking you but we can get drawn into this energy save money debate abit too much. My m8 just checked his and he can save £8 a year. Just dont have that donna tonight jobs done.
It's to do how it measures active and reactive power:

REO

Principal R&D engineers at my place are refusing them.

The way things are going; electric cars, home working... We will be having energy rationing, and or slots for you to use your washing machine etc. Which will be more doable with increased technology in devices. The infrastructure, as it is, will not cope with typical power demands, like everyone choosing to charge their car at 11PM and wash their clothes, and dishes, at 10AM.

Giving someone the control to remove my electricity supply remotely isn't an attractive sales idea :).

the un-smart gas meters are so easy to beat i only pay them what i decide i should lol
I’m more honest, I pay them what they ask for
Although I have set the monthly payments🤣

Why would anyone in there right mind want a smart meter?🙈
Apparently it's supposed to be smart 😆...mind you I've got smart meters for gas and electricity, the only downside bring avro energy is they don't have the set up to receive smart meter readings automatically. I have to enter my energy usage readings once a month via avro app..🙄

Back